Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Sissy Boy --- > Piers Morgan: Use Machine Guns to “Take Out” Critics

Piers Morgan: Use Machine Guns to “Take Out” Critics

3 Comments

Establishment attempts to make firearms ownership taboo

By Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    January 22, 2013

CNN host Piers Morgan has built his case for gun control on an apparent concern for victims of gun violence. However, that concern was not evident when he told an interviewer of his desire to see his critics taken out with machine guns.

Piers Morgan clip where he is ADVOCATING VIOLENCE WITH MACHINE GUNS!!! - YouTube

Asked about how he would treat his critics if they were appearing on Britain’s Got Talent, a show on which Morgan appeared as a judge, the CNN host remarked, “I’d replace the buzzers with machine guns and just take them all out and do the public a massive favor.”

Morgan’s penchant for mowing people down with machine guns, even in the context of a joke, is somewhat rich given that he has spent weeks pontificating about the need to ban semi-automatic assault rifles on his live CNN show.

This is by no means the first time that Morgan has joked about murdering his ideological adversaries while simultaneously brow-beating second amendment advocates about the need to ban guns in order to prevent shootings.

While debating Morgan’s contentious interview with Alex Jones earlier this month, author Buzz Bissinger remarked, “But what do you need a semi-automatic weapon for? The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.”
    “I’d love to see that,” responded Huffington Post’s Abby Huntsman, adding, “In uniform.”

“I’ll borrow my brother’s uniform,” Morgan responded.
    The CNN host’s supporters on Twitter later echoed Morgan’s violent tendencies by calling for Alex Jones to be shot dead.
    Morgan caused further controversy when he admitted in a tweet that he was “standing on the graves of dead Sandy Hook children,” in order to push his gun control agenda.

*********************Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

Related Articles and Interesting Reports

Piers Morgan: Use Machine Guns to
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    1. Machine Guns are OUT LAWED in America unless you have a Special Permit

and

2. Rotti Poo Sissy Boy fits this LAME excuse for a man Better
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)