Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Slick Willy Delivers?!

Slick Willy Delivers?!

DEVELOPING ...

The two American journalists jailed in North Korea have been pardoned and are expected to return home with former President Bill Clinton.

Clinton made a surprise visit to North Korea Tuesday morning on a mission to win the release of the two Americans.

His private plane is still on the ground, sources told FOX News.

The pardon comes after Clinton met with leader Kim Jong Il as well as Laura Ling and Euna Lee -- the reporters sentenced in June to 12 years of hard labor after North Korea accused them of sneaking into the country illegally and engaging in "hostile acts."

FOX News' Jennifer Griffin and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08 ... urnalists/
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I'd hate to hear what all he promised them but at least those two young ladies are free.
    He did a good thing there!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard a news announcer say that the administration (meaning wh) is probably elated for their pardons. BILL CLINTON DID ALL THE WORK- NOT OBAMA. Not even Sec of State Hillary.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll probably get slammed for this, but oh well.

These two “journalistsâ€
    <div>
    </div>

For the most part, I agree with you Melena! Listen, breaching another countries borders by entering that country illegally is a serious matter! It shows a disrespect for that country and is shows a complete lack of respect for a countries' sovereignty!

Americans need to understand that just because the United States doesn't enforce its' laws against illegal immigration, does not mean the rest of the world is going to follow suit! Other countries protect their borders and they take uninvited guests very seriously!

Now, I may not agree with the sentence imposed on these two trouble makers, as it may have been overly harsh. But that's another matter. North Korea has every right to protect its borders and enforce their immigration laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="melena29"]I'll probably get slammed for this, but oh well.

These two “journalistsâ€

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    For the most part, I agree with you Melena! Listen, breaching another countries borders by entering that country illegally is a serious matter! It shows a disrespect for that country and is shows a complete lack of respect for a countries' sovereignty!

Americans need to understand that just because the United States doesn't enforce its' laws against illegal immigration, does not mean the rest of the world is going to follow suit! Other countries protect their borders and they take uninvited guests very seriously!

Now, I may not agree with the sentence imposed on these two trouble makers, as it may have been overly harsh. But that's another matter. North Korea has every right to protect its borders and enforce their immigration laws.
    AMEN!!!!