Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State Dept. & DHS pass the buck on terrorist diversity v

Feel Safer????????????????????????????????????????
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State Dept and DHS agree: It’s someone else’s responsibility to keep terrorists from getting visas
    Your government at work, passing the buck.

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/09/26/s ... ing-visas/
    posted at 6:30 pm on September 26, 2007 by Bryan

[i][color=darkred][b]The State Department and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) both are rebutting a Government Accountability Office report released last week that said the U.S. government is not adequately vetting immigrants, including those from terrorism-sponsoring countries, who win Diversity Visas (DVs).

Both agencies also disclaimed ultimate responsibility for that vetting process.

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) report said that because of identity fraud and lack of adequate and trustworthy databases, the Diversity Visa program is a national security risk.

The report cited one State Department cable, sent from a U.S. consulate in Bangladesh, which called the program an “open doorâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boy I am glad we are funding the new bureaucracy "Homeland Security" to keep miscommunication from happening again
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I goes to show that we really don't need DHS. They are useless and are wating our taxpayer money. I wish we could go to bringing everything up to a vote that the American people can vote on since we can't depend on our representatives to represent us. How was a new department formed without our consent? It is our money their spending. We are giving up our liberties for nothing. This department can't secure us out of a paper bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean wasting our money. Sure they want it.

When it was first proposed to have a Department of Homeland Security, I had two questions in my mind that have yet to be convincingly answered. Anybody want to give it a try? they were/are:

1) Don't we already have a Department of Defense? I mean it is no longer the Department of War, but of Defense. Why can't they secure us?

2) Does calling the US "The Homeland" sound a little bit like another leader calling his country "The Fatherland"?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)