Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Students Living as Muslim for 30 Days

They try to make it sound innocuous and of course label all who oppose as some sort of bigots. We have lost our collective minds if we allow such as this to continue. Learning about a different culture is one thing. Immersing and showing only "one side" is completely something else. 30 days? Schools are brainwashing our children. This is the same kind of crap that has been going on for the last 30 years now and has many young Americans thinking the US and western culture is evil. This is just part and parcel of the dismantling of America. A sovereign America stands firmly in the way of globalization and is our ownly chance at real liberty.

Wake Up America ! Save that which is about to die!
    The Spotswood High School students are researching the Muslim culture and finding out how much no one really knows about this culture that is sometimes is negatively stereotyped by the public.

"What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Islam?" said Casey Morris.

"Iraq," a fellow student replied.

That's what Casey Morris hopes to eliminate through his research project, the stereotypes the public has about Muslims. Not only will he learn about the culture by wearing traditional Muslim clothing and praying five times a day, but "Also going without pork for 30 days, that's going to be rough but we'll make do," said Morris.

Morris says he is prepared for the criticism that comes along with it.

"Yeah, we're probably going to get some funny looks as we go down the hallway. I'm expecting comments maybe here and there. You know what, I'll be honest, I'll be disappointed if we don’t get some," said Morris.

Members of the Muslim community here in the Valley say many people don't understand the Muslim culture.

"Any effort that tries to educate people and increases to their information can turn very positive towards wider benefit of our society," said Zulfiqar Ishaq, a member of the Muslim community.

Morris' goal is to get a big dose of multiculturalism.

"Alan and I will obviously come out of the deal with a great understanding of the culture with great respect and appreciation for the Islamic culture and hopefully we'll impart some of that upon other people too," said Morris.

"What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Muslim?" asked Morris.

"Umm, prayer books?" replied a student.

Morris says he and his classmate will start the actual project January 2 and go for the whole month. They will capture everything on video and put together a documentary not only showing what they learned, but the local attitudes toward Muslims as well.

http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/5022016.html
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

The first thing that comes to my mind when I hear the word Islam is intolerance.

Re: Students Living as Muslim for 30 Days

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    They will capture everything on video and put together a documentary not only showing what they learned, but the local attitudes toward Muslims as well.

http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/5022016.html
    Which means they will be attempting to make Americans look like racists and capture it on video.

This is so obvious.

In America, if you are proud to be white you are a low life racist.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

I would wager these same students know very little about their own ancestry though, or Americas history. If it were another religion the ACLU would be involved trying to stop it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader01
    I would wager these same students know very little about their own ancestry though, or Americas history. If it were another religion the ACLU would be involved trying to stop it.
    The funny thing is that if the Muslims ever do take control in America, most of the ACLU's pet issues will be made illegal under Sharia law and groups like the ACLU will be utterly eliminated. The fools hate America so badly that they are slitting their own throats as they try to slit those of Christian America.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    The funny thing is that if the Muslims ever do take control in America, most of the ACLU's pet issues will be made illegal under Sharia law and groups like the ACLU will be utterly eliminated. The fools hate America so badly that they are slitting their own throats as they try to slit those of Christian America.
    American Leftists like the "Nation of Islam" and "The New Black Panthers" and sly politicians like Keith Ellison will probably support an Islamic takeover of the US. But if an Islamic invasion happened, the hardcore Islamo-fascists would simply discard Ellison and Obama and the ACLU types right after coming to power. This would be just like what happened in Russia when Stalin purged and executed the "intellectual" communists once they no longer served any use in his power structure.

What a mess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    American Leftists like the "Nation of Islam" and "The New Black Panthers" and sly politicians like Keith Ellison will probably support an Islamic takeover of the US. But if an Islamic invasion happened, the hardcore Islamo-fascists would simply discard Ellison and Obama and the ACLU types right after coming to power. This would be just like what happened in Russia when Stalin purged and executed the "intellectual" communists once they no longer served any use in his power structure.

What a mess.
    Can you imagine what they would do with the Jewish lawyers of the ACLU?