Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SURGE IS WORKING????

SURGE IS WORKING????

This is understandable coming for the Bushites, FoxNews and other pro-Bush war news commentators. They admit that violence is down BECAUSE the Sunni and Shiites have stopped attacking each other and have stop attacking our troops and they have been attacking the foreign terrorist. That is why the violence is down and not because of a troop surge. Give credit were credit is due.
    The Iraqis have taken control of their country and that is the reason a certain amount of peace have taken place. But Bush supporters want to take credit and claim the surge is reason for the progress. Surge has nothing to do with it. Surge did not stop the violence. Iraqis did and they should be given credit. Not the Iraqi military but the Iraqi people. Iraqis would have take control much earlier if we had left.
    After 6 years, Iraqis have taken control of their country. No one else did.

The violence is down because bushit doesn't have money to pay the mercenaries to attach our troops and kill our kids.

The surge is definitely working... only problem is it is the wrong surge; the surge taking place on American soil.

Great observation

MW
    minnie wrote:

The violence is down because bushit doesn't have money to pay the mercenaries to attach our troops and kill our kids.
    What are you suggesting, minnie? I find it absolutely astounding and extremely disturbing that an American citizen would make such a remark!

Do you actually not want to see the surge work? The sooner we accomplish our mission, the sooner the majority of our troops in Iraq can come home.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What is the mission MW? I thought Bush proclaimed "Mission Accomplished" quite awhile ago?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

MW
    kniggit wrote:

What is the mission MW? I thought Bush proclaimed "Mission Accomplished" quite awhile ago?
    Our mission is to aid in the development of a functioning Iraqi government.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sounds more like the UN's job not America's
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

If MW read the articles I posted he wouldn't be asking these questions.
    He would be knowing what is going on.
    First you have to read then you can argue.
    I told you once and I'm telling you again I support our soldiers men and women I DON"T SUPPORT THIS WAR FOR THE WEALTH OF THE ONE WORLD GOVERMENT.

I support the men and women as well. I have a number of friends and relatives serving as we speak. However, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and was used as a scapegoat. Having said that, I would love to see the great men and women of this country come home to protect our borders rather than Iraq's.

When I hear the billions we are borrowing from Communist Red China and India on a monthly basis to subsidize this "great war on terror", I can only say "pleazeeeeeeeeeeeeee" . Do our leaders really believe I am dumb enough to believe these continued fear tactics? Does anyone really believe they are concerned about a great "war on terror" when they have allowed thousands upon thousands of who knows what and who knows who to enter the US ? Plain and simply, this war was engaged for oil and it is time to bring the troops home to protect our shores...

America first !!