Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
I just saw this on Fox, where they described him as a 'resident alien' - is that the new code word?
[rant]
Not a code word - it is a legitimate status. Just remember that when people in this crowd meekly say "oh, but LEGAL immigration is fine." No. "Legal" is just a status. People are afraid to object to the real problem which is the type of people coming here that are causing the problems and that doesn't matter what FORMS they may fill out or not.

Consistently I see people hiding behind some "acceptable" argument that is not wholy honest which can at best delay the inevitable and at worst can just serve as a chink in your argument. A favorite example of this, one that no one to my knowledge speaks about, is with gun control (properly called personal disarmament.) Many defenders try to couch it in terms of "hunting" because they think the media will accept that as a justification. If they do, they sure won't for long! I've been saying this for over a decade. And a perfect example is of the cornball dufus Joaquin Jackson seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSGySNLyACE

He actually states it correctly at first, but then morphs into the "guns are for hunting" argument because he is so desirous to have his nose up the reporter's butt.

Same thing with the Invasion. "Well, if they are legal, its ok." OK, says the Senator, we'll just make them legal.

You better be ready to make the argument that our LEGAL criteria needs to be HIGHER (gasp! Actually have standards? How offensive, we haven't done THAT since 1965!). They have to be educated. They have to be compatable with American society. But you can see that won't happen, so the argument really ought to be a MORATORIUM on immigration - something that most Americans want!