Standard response...unresponsive is more of what it is...

Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam: Just Another Politician, Inept, or Both?
Share 0diggsdigg
RESPONSE DOES NOT ADDRESS THE ISSUE RAISED

by Sharon Rondeau

Bill Haslam worked in the company his father founded and served as mayor of Knoxville, TN, before being elected governor in 2010

(Feb. 13, 2011) — On January 26, 2011, The Post & Email faxed a letter to Tennessee’s new governor, Bill Haslam, as well as to the attorney general, Robert E. Cooper, Jr., regarding the widespread corruption of public officials in his state, particularly in Monroe and Sevier Counties.

Today a reader notified us of a supporting communication to our letter which she had sent to Gov. Haslam and the response she received:

To: bill.haslam@tn.gov
Subject: Corruption in Tennessee….
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:02:49 -0600

Hello, Governor Haslam.

I am writing in support of the letter Mrs. Sharon Rondeau sent (faxed) you yesterday regarding massive corruption in Tennessee.

I, too, was involved in helping the citizens of Monroe County fight the thugs in Monroe County, and I learned a lot about your state. Unbelievable!

I’m writing to ask you to get involved and help protect the citizens of Monroe County from the likes of Sheriff Bill Bivens, his goon deputies, the corrupt attorneys, and the juries that are stacked against these people…usually for crimes they didn’t commit. 70% of Monroe County is on probation, huh? Mr. Haslam, I have little to no faith in people, but I don’t believe 70% of the people in Monroe County are criminals.

Sharon did a beautiful job outlining much of the situation in her letter, so you have that. But don’t believe us, look into it yourself. Or are you already aware, and you, too, are complicit? Seems everyone else is. I made many, many phone calls and sent many, many emails to people who should have had this cleaned up by now, including the FBI, TBI, the former governor, The Corrections Institute, the TN Dept. of Health, ‘defense’ attorneys, on and on….

Please get involved, do what’s right, and stop the criminal enterprise knows as ‘Monroe County Sheriff Department’.

Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

Brenna

————————————————†”————————————————⠀”——–

His response:

To: Redacted
Subject: Responding to your message
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:32:38 -0600

February 11, 2011

Dear Friend,

Thank you for writing to me and sharing your concerns. I appreciate hearing from you.

After careful review of your letter, I have determined that the Department of Safety and Homeland Security is the appropriate agency to address this type of inquiry, and therefore have forwarded your letter to their office for consideration.

My administration is committed to providing effective and efficient service. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact my office at 615-253-6913.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. I hope to hear from you again on other matters of importance to you.

Warmest regards,

Bill Haslam

cc: Commissioner Bill Gibbons, Department of Safety and Homeland Security

© 2011, The Post & Email. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/02/13/ ... t-or-both/

Kathyet