Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tossed Tortillas

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... enu498_5_3

Watch this video, I'm not sure the driver is in IA, but I know she can not speak much english, I know this because I bought a soda from her once.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Since this is not about illegal immigration, this belongs in Other Topics.

Gee, that is a public healt and safety issue.

I really don't understand. That person is holding about $6 Retail worth of Tortillas. I bet they are closer to $3 Wholesale. How much did it cost them in gas to drive to the free dumpster Trotillas?

That's disgusting and so dangerous.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EW, that's disgusting! Did she think illegal aliens want to pay for and eat food that comes out of a dumpster? I don't think so!

The funny thing is she wouldn't eat it, but has no problem selling it. That's why I won't buy anything from street vendors, they're not sanitary at all, but this is truly disgusting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "