Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trans Activist Organizes Topless Swimming Session For Girls As Young As 12 NO PARENTS

Trans Activist Organizes Topless Swimming Session For Girls As Young As 12, Parents Not Allowed

A trans activist who gained notoriety for attempting to force beauticians to wax their balls and penis is now arranging a swimming session for girls as young as 12 where parents will not be allowed to be present...

Tue, 07/23/2019 - 18:20
    2 SHARES

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit.news,

A trans activist who gained notoriety for attempting to force beauticians to wax their balls and penis is now arranging a swimming session for girls as young as 12 where parents will not be allowed to be present.

Yes, really.

Jessica Yaniv, who was born a man, has filed complaints with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal against fifteen female aestheticians for their refusal to wax her male genitalia.The controversy prompted comedian Ricky Gervais to wade into the debate.“How did we get to the point where women are having to fight for the right to choose whether they wax some big old hairy cock & balls or not? It is not a human right to have your meat & 2 veg polished,” tweeted Gervais, who was accused of “transphobia” for defending a woman’s right not to wax male genitalia.
    Ricky Gervais
    @rickygervais

How did we get to the point where women are having to fight for the right to choose whether they wax some big old hairy cock & balls or not? It is not a human right to have your meat & 2 veg polished.

1:57 AM - Jul 21, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

9,034 people are talking about this

But the situation gets even more bizarre.

Yaniv has now organized a “youth all bodies swim” event at the Al Anderson Memorial Pool in Langley, British Columbia.

Other posts repeatedly show Yaniv asking girls how young they are as well as other disturbing posts such as one which states, “Have you ever seen a tampon string hanging out of another girls thing?”

Last week, Yaniv also celebrated getting free speech activist Lindsay Shepherd banned by Twitter after Shepherd suggested Yaniv was not a woman.

The promotional material for the event states, “Parents and/or caregivers are not permitted in the event”.

Steven Crowder
    @scrowder
    Couldn't believe this was real at first...

The trans activist demanding beauticians wax balls also tried hosting a swimming event...

...inviting 12 year old girls to swim topless where parents would be barred from attending.

11:58 AM - Jul 22, 2019

9,734 people are talking about this

This has caused widespread concern because Yaniv previously made comments described by some as “perverted” about naked girls getting changed in locker rooms.

“If there’s like 30 girls in the change rooms, how many of them would you say are out there changing freely with their vaginas and tits out?” asked Yaniv in one post.

In a girls bathroom. Read the caption. That’s the commenfary of this predator

Twitter and Facebook say this is fine

Ian Miles Cheong
    @stillgray

· Jul 21, 2019

State Enforced Sexual Assault.

A trans Canadian, Jessica Yaniv, is accusing 15 women of discrimination for refusing to wax her genitalia. The state is threatening to deprive women of body autonomy in the name of wokeness.

My latest for @HumanEvents. https://humanevents.com/2019/07/21/state-enforced-sexual-assault/ …

“Went really well,” states another post. “I expected more though. I only saw one girl in her panties.”“I was really expecting to walk in and see girls with their boobs out,” comments Yaniv in another post.
    Jessica Yaniv @trustednerd

Time to throw a party! Hatred has no place in this world. Bye Felicia! #LGBTQ

3:13 PM - Jul 15, 2019

431 people are talking about this

Clown world never fails to deliver the insanity, but this is perhaps the clearest example of someone hiding behind a ‘protected identity’ to engage in what critics assert is predatory behavior.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...12-parents-not
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New Update: Ricky Gervais Golden Globes Announcement - Are All the Celebs Dead?

Saturday, May 27, 2023 17:52

Guess what? A little tiffany blue bird, Sabrina Gal, recommended I start a podcast to read my older blogs and highlight the news to help wake up humanity. I’ve never done a podcast or video, until yesterday. Check out my trailer , I used IMOVIE, turned out OK, lets see what happens…
    Lets See What Happens = 1296 = 18 = R = JFK Jr.

1296 = Find Gods Hidden Pattern – Prince Harry Of Wales – Negative Forty Eight – Elvis Aaron Presley – The End Time Predictions

Life According to Marz, Story at 6, Podcast Coming Soon.

First Podcast here:

Keep in mind, dealing with country tech, I have trouble accessing Telegram which shows in the podcast, there is no pause button without having to do serious editing so I had to read right through. #NeverGiveUp #EnjoyTheShow
    PODCAST – Ricky Gervais GG Speech Decode

A friend sent me Ricky Gervais speech from the 2020 Golden Globes for a laugh last night, well well well, when I listen to his speech this time around, all I hear is The Great Awakening language. I believe this was the last award show you will see any of these sickening friends and clients of Jeffrey Epstein. In particular each one of these revolting “celebrities” pictured with a bottle of MOET champagne sitting in front of them. There are no coincidences only patterns. I believe that means they have been executed for crimes against children and humanity. MOET = 53 = KILLED – Decode in italics!

77 – Number 7 is mentioned more than 700 times in the Bible and 54 times in the book of Revelation, which talks about 7 churches, 7 angels, 7 trumpets, 7 seals and 7 stars.

January 5 = 15 = 555 =

Time To Take America Back

From Dark To Light

The most shocking article can be found below.
    Liberal’s hidden agenda: more than just your guns…
    … the impending collapse of the US food supply system
    will steal the food from your kids’ tables…

Watch this video below to find out the great secrets hidden by the government.

That looks like a gold missile on Ricky’s shoulder… #BOOM

Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes 2020 – All Of His Bits Chained

You’ll be pleased to know, this is the last time I’m hosting these awards so I don’t care anymore. I’m joking, I never did. NBC clearly don’t care either. Fifth time. I mean, Kevin Hart was fired from the Oscars because of some offensive tweets. Hello? Lucky for me, the Hollywood Foreign Press can barely speak English and they’ve no idea what Twitter is. I got offered this gig by fax
    Hollywood Foreign Press – 2024 = Jesus Wins

Hollywood Foreign Press = 1680 = Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock

The Spirits Are Around Us – Sacrifice On Live TV

Insatiable Lust for Power – Nothing Holy About Lucifer

Tom Hanks looked the most out of sorts this evening didn’t he? Rita was Tom’s handler, there was video of him leaving the show desperate to find Rita to tell him what to do basically. #WatchTheWives

“About being seen as the nicest guy in Hollywood, nobody searches my backyard for bodies.” Tom Hanks

How about “playing the role” of a beauty pageant father, to his daughter he calls sexy baby on the Kimmel show. EW.

MOET = 53 = KILLED

17 = Q

55 = JFK Jr.

19 = POTUS of The Restored Republic #1776

Here we have some very nervous looking faces, phoney smiles, you know the routine.

The gig is up folks! These freaks are all Satanist. #SoldTheirSoul #Trannies

Note the pink and gold MOET Champagne. Pink = Adrenochrome and we all know the cabal is obsessed with gold, the sun God Ra and skin of gold.

Here is my blog on PINK = adrenochrome and the tranny singer.

What does Q have to say about gold? Do they use gold in witchcraft and the occult?

Ricky Gervais: (00:36) Let’s go out with a bang. Let’s have a laugh at your expense, shall we? Remember, they’re just jokes. We’re all going to die soon and there’s no sequel. Yeah, remember that. But you all look lovely all dolled up. You came here in your limos. I came here in a limo tonight and the license plate was made by Felicity Huffman. No, shush. It’s her daughter I feel sorry for, okay? That must be the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to her, and her dad was in Wild Hogs.

These folks dont’ look too happy, it’s like they are playing their very last role in their movie. You shouldn’t have touched the children.

Let’s Go Out With A Bang = 1690 = My Fellow Americans

Let’s go out with a bang. BANG YOU’RE ALL DEAD – Let’s have a laugh at your expense, shall we? Remember, they’re just jokes. (you’re all jokes) We’re all going to die soon and there’s no sequel. Yeah, remember that. – Theres no sequel, this is it, goodbye you sick pedophiles fooks.

Felicity Huffman Tearfully Pleads Guilty in College Admissions Scandal

The Oscar-nominated actress admitted to paying $15,000 for a proctor to change her daughter’s SAT answers.

Did you hear about this other Hollyweird scandal?

Lori Loughlin’s daughter was aboard a yacht owned by the USC Board of Trustees Chairman when the college bribery scandal broke – and has now returned home to face possible expulsion
    Ricky Gervais: (01:16) Lot’s of big celebrities here tonight. I mean, legends, icons, yeah? This table alone, Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Baby Yoda. Oh, that’s Joe Pesci, sorry. I love you, man, don’t have me whacked. But tonight isn’t just about the people in front of the camera. In this room are some of the most important TV and film executives in the world, people from every background, but they all have one thing in common, they’re all terrified of Ronan Farrow. He’s coming for you, he’s coming for you.
    Legend = 81 = Gold – RA

18 = R = JFK Jr.

47 = Luck – John – Time – Cure – Judge – Kong

Celebs Who Can’t Stand Ronan Farrow – #IsThatRight

Ricky Gervais: (01:58

Look, talking of all you perverts, it was a big year for pedophile movies, Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland, Two Popes. Shut up, shut up. I don’t care, I don’t care. Many talented people of color were snubbed in major categories. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about that. The Hollywood Foreign Press are all very, very racist. Fifth time. We were going to do an in memoriam this year, but when I saw the list of people that had died, it wasn’t diverse enough. No, it was mostly white people and I thought, “Nah, not on my watch.” Maybe next year, let’s see what happens.

Fifth Time – 96 = Gamestop – Freemason – Don’t Panic – Law and Order MK Ultra – Geronimo – Knowledge – Freedom Day – Mel Gibson

Book of Life – Bye Bye Bye – Whiplash347

Not On My Watch – 171 – The Final Countdown

Let’s See What Happens – 216 = 27 = JFK

Calls them all out for being perverts and racists = pedophiles. Points out a big year for pedophile movies – R. Kelly a convicted raging pedophile, Leaving Neverland lies about Michael Jackson, Two Popes – Where is the pope and what if Leaving Neverland has some clues in it. I never watched it, promoted by NOPRAH, no thanks. Wait, what is this? There’s a 10 and a 7 = 107 = 17 right in the description, kids name is Jimmy Safechuck, strange – go figure! 107 = Juan O Savin = JFK Jr.

Shut up, shut up. I don’t care, I don’t care = 1900 = Humanity is Awakening – Why Are Americans So Fat – John John Kennedy

Ricky Gervais: (02:55)

No one cares about movies anymore, no one goes to the cinema, no one really watches network TV. Everyone’s watching Netflix. This show should just be me coming out, going, “Well done, Netflix. You win everything. Goodnight,” but no. No, we’ve got a drag it out for three hours. You could binge watch the entire first season of After Life instead of watching this show. That’s a show about a man who wants to kill himself because his wife dies of cancer, and it’s still more fun than this, okay? Spoiler alert, season two is on the way so in the end he obviously didn’t kill himself, just like Jeffrey Epstein. Shut up. I know he’s your friend, but I don’t care. You had to make your own way here in your own plane, didn’t you?

Excuse the poor quality of the meme, sharing to demonstrate the LifeShield Bunkers and their board of directors connection, see Q posts below for clarity.

Flight Records to Epstein Island

Ricky Gervais: (03:43) Right, but seriously, most films are awful, lazy, remakes, sequels. I’ve heard a rumor that there might be a sequel to Sophie’s Choice. I mean, that would just be Meryl Streep going, “Well, it’s got to be this one then.” All the best actors have jumped to Netflix and HBO. The actors who just do Hollywood movies now do fantasy adventure nonsense. They wear masks and capes and really tight costumes. Their job isn’t acting anymore, it’s going to the gym twice a day and taking steroids really. Have we got an award for most ripped junkie? No. No point, we know who’d win that.

Right, but seriously, most films are awful, lazy, remakes and sequels. All propaganda and lies from CHINA to wrap up the human programming and brainwashing. Also Meryl Streep is a member of LA Cannibal Club and no “dingo ate her baby”, she did. Nothing to see here.

Ricky Gervais: (04:28

Martin Scorsese, the greatest living director, made the news for his controversial comments about the Marvel franchise. He said they’re not real cinema and they remind him of theme parks. I agree although, I don’t know what he’s doing hanging around theme parks. He’s not big enough to go on the rides, is he? He’s tiny. Right.
    Direct hit on Martin Scorsese – highlighting his size and his joy of hanging around theme parks = girls in yellow dresses at Disney are being trafficked and you are a raging pedophile and God only knows how you sleep in your coffin by day. #BeautyAndTheBeast

The Irishman was amazing, it was amazing. It was, it was great. Long, but amazing. It wasn’t the only epic movie, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, nearly three hours long. Leonardo DiCaprio attended the premiere, and by the end, his date was too old for him. Even Prince Andrew’s like, “Come on, Leo, mate. You’re nearly 50, son.”

Prince Andrew likes his girls/children on the younger side. Where is this girls mother?

#WatchTheWater

Speaking of 17! President Trump says 17 A LOT!

WSJ Editorial Board: Transforming America in 17 days

Democrats are rushing to pass their cradle-to-grave entitlement agenda with little debate or scrutiny
    Ricky Gervais: (05:32)

The world got to see James Cordon as a fat p***y. He was also in the movie Cats, but no one saw that. And the reviews, shocking. I saw one that said, “This is the worst thing to happen to cats since dogs,” but Dame Judy Dench defended the film, saying it was the role she was born to play because she, I can’t do this next joke, because she loves nothing better than plunking herself down on the carpet, lifting her leg and licking her … Furball, furball. She’s old school. It’s the last time, who cares?
    It’s The Last Time Who Cares = 1804 = Everything Is Scripted

Ricky Gervais: (06:32) Apple roared into the TV game with The Morning Show, a superb drama. Yeah, a superb drama about the importance of dignity and doing the right thing made by a company that runs sweatshops in China. Well, you say you’re woke, but the companies you work for, I mean, unbelievable, Apple, Amazon, Disney. If ISIS started a streaming service, you’d call your agent, wouldn’t you? If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech, all right? You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world, most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. If you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent and your God and … It’s already three hours long.

Mentions Apple? Sweatshops? You say you’re WOKE = LOSER – Important distinction, Trump has pointed out woke = loser – this is to help the sleepers awaken to the word woke. I’m not kidding you, many remain helplessly brainwashed and programmed to never question anything. Companies they support Apple, Amazon, Disney – all evil, all covers for child trafficking, mentions ISIS = Israel Secret Intelligence Service.
    You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything = your time is up, you’re a pedophile loser, enjoy your lethal injection and a lifetime with your master Lucifer in hell.

Ricky Gervais: (07:33) Right, let’s do the first award. The first award? The first award is for Best Actor in a Television Series, Musical or Comedy. To present the award are a couple of actors off the tele, what can I say? Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.
    Ricky just announced both Jennifer MANiston and Reese WitheredSPOON are DUDES, couple of actors off the tele.
    CRINGE WORTHY INTERVIEW WITH THESE TWO SKINNY DUDES WITH WEIRD CHINS AND GOOD HAIR

Ricky Gervais: (07:53) In a little while, we’re going to see a short clip from The Irishman. It’s 88 minutes long.

Eighty Eight = 123 = Biden End Times – Wow Signal – Reptilians – Four Eleven – Mary Magdelene

Ricky Gervais: (08:05)

Welcome back. Still having a good time? Good. As you know, the meal tonight was all vegetables, as are the members of the Hollywood Foreign Press. Please welcome their president, Lorenzo Soria.
    Ricky Gervais: (08:23)
    Hello, we’re back. Knives Out has three nominations tonight. Yeah. See what can happen if you don’t dress people up as cats? It’s that easy.

Ricky Gervais: (08:38

Hello, welcome back. I’ve got nothing negative to say about these next two presenters because the big one could snap me in half. Please welcome Zoe Kravitz and Jason Momoa.
    #PERVYWOOD #EW

Ricky Gervais: (09:02) Amazing. A lot of controversy about our next category. No female directors were nominated this year, not one. I mean, that’s bad. Genuine, I’ve had a word with the Hollywood Foreign Press and they’ve guaranteed that will never happen again. Because working with all the major studios, they’ve agreed to go back the way things were a few years ago when they didn’t even hire women directors and that will solve the problem. You’re welcome.
    Never Happen Again = Three Times Three Times Three = 27 = JFK

Ricky Gervais: (09:46) Kill me. We’re nearly done. Jesus, it’s already …

Right, last one, last one. Come on, guys. Our next presenter starred in Netflix’s Bird Box, a movie where people survive by acting like they don’t see a thing, sort of like working for Harvey Weinstein. You did it, I didn’t, you did it … Please welcome Sandra Bullock.

He just outed Sandra Bullock for acting like HE didn’t see a thing while working for Harvey Weinstein. Sandra Bullock (a castrated bull) is a dude, a big ol satanic tranny with a massive Adams apple.
    Ricky Gervais: (10:24) That’s it. Goodnight, thank you. Please donate to Australia. Have a great time, get drunk, take your drugs.
    President Trump will emerge from this hatred as a hero, he is what legends are made of.

President Trump Got YOUNGER! Super Handsome! #MedBeds #BestIsYetToCome

Source: www.marzlovesfreedom.com

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)