Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Trump escalates his threats to blow up trade deals: 'I would withdraw from the WTO'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    All Trump Supporters are cheerleaders!! Some of us are just better at it than others. You're not a Trump Supporter and have never been one. If you voted for Trump, it's only because you wouldn't vote for Hillary. That is not a Trump Supporter, that is just someone who voted for Trump, a Trump "voter". Important on election day, but doesn't get you to election day. Trump Supporters get you to election day. That's the difference between a Trump Supporter and a Trump Voter.

Stay True, Stay Trump!!

Trump Train Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!!!

GO TRUMP GO!!!

SAVE OUR NATION, VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!!

Sorry, I'm my own man and have no interest in a cult club membership regardless of who it worships and blindly follows.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're certainly free to take your "love of country" (stoptheinvaders) and "own man" (MW) and support someone else. You can support Bernie or Joe or Kamala or Corey or so many others, or that Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing Stormy Daniels, who is hinting he's going to run or Tom, the rich guy running impeach Trump ads all over the place, who will be ramping up for that DemoQuack Nomination. There might be a Green Party, Libertarian, Constitution or Other party candidate you like even better.

As for Republicans, our candidate in 2020 will of course be Trump.

I hope you find someone you like!

GO TRUMP GO!!!!

TRUMP TRAIN ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN"!!!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    You're certainly free to take your "love of country" (stoptheinvaders) and "own man" (MW) and support someone else. You can support Bernie or Joe or Kamala or Corey or so many others, or that Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing Stormy Daniels, who is hinting he's going to run or Tom, the rich guy running impeach Trump ads all over the place, who will be ramping up for that DemoQuack Nomination. There might be a Green Party, Libertarian, Constitution or Other party candidate you like even better.

GO TRUMP GO!!!!

TRUMP TRAIN ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN"!!!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!
    If Trump signs an illegal alien amnesty bill or fires Sessions, I'll write in Captain Kanagroo or Yogi Bear. Do you have a problem with Yogi Bear?

Who I do or don't support is not relevant to the discussion and I resent the fact that you are attempting to make me look like less of an American because I'm not led around on a leash by Donald Trump.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are down to voting for "the lesser of two evils" in these elections.

Hillary was definitely the major evil person running. Thank goodness she lost.

At least we have taxes lowered, regulations terminated, jobs coming back, roaring stock market.

NOW WE WANT THE BIG PUSH TO STOP THIS UNRELENTING INVASION OF OUR COUNTRY AND THAT MEANS A 10 YEAR MORATORIUM ON ALL OF IT. WE WANT A BREAK FROM THIS! SEND THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. START BY DEFUNDING THESE PROGRAMS!

The rest of the RINO's on stage with Trump were not a whole lot better. Except maybe Ted Cruz, but didn't he vote for amnesty too?
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    We are down to voting for "the lesser of two evils" in these elections.

Hillary was definitely the major evil person running. Thank goodness she lost.

At least we have taxes lowered, regulations terminated, jobs coming back, roaring stock market.

NOW WE WANT THE BIG PUSH TO STOP THIS UNRELENTING INVASION OF OUR COUNTRY AND THAT MEANS A 10 YEAR MORATORIUM ON ALL OF IT. WE WANT A BREAK FROM THIS! SEND THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. START BY DEFUNDING THESE PROGRAMS!

The rest of the RINO's on stage with Trump were not a whole lot better. Except maybe Ted Cruz, but didn't he vote for amnesty too?
    No, Ted Cruz didn't vote for illegal alien amnesty.

Yes, and as long as Trump has people like you who support who his wrongs, his inactions, his lies we will have Trump, but NOT what is best for this country. He is well aware of his cheerleaders and knows he doesn't have to what is best for the country to get their vote.
    Can't you at least get on board with what is best for the country and send a polite email or letter and ask him to stop the unnecessary lies?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    If Trump signs an illegal alien amnesty bill or fires Sessions, I'll write in Captain Kanagroo or Yogi Bear. Do you have a problem with Yogi Bear?

Who I do or don't support is not relevant to the discussion and I resent the fact that you are attempting to make me look like less of an American because I'm not led around on a leash by Donald Trump.
    I do not care who you "do or don't support". That's up to you.

TRUMP TRAIN ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'!!

GO TRUMP GO!!!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    Yes, and as long as Trump has people like you who support who his wrongs, his inactions, his lies we will have Trump, but NOT what is best for this country. He is well aware of his cheerleaders and knows he doesn't have to what is best for the country to get their vote.
    Can't you at least get on board with what is best for the country and send a polite email or letter and ask him to stop the unnecessary lies?
    I don't know what you think is best for the country, but everything Trump is doing is in my long standing opinion the very best for our country. He's doing everything I want him to do and there's much more he's working on, he will get it all done to the best of his ability, and that's all I ask for or expect of any elected official.

Trump Threatens China With Another $267BN In Tariffs

Stocks tumbled after Donald Trump said he is ready to impose another $267BN in China tariffs in addition to the $200 billion proposed that his administration is putting the final touches on

Put tariffs on everything China. They want to play with US? Fine. We'll play back. They want to go behind our backs and use North Korea Peace Agreement as leverage against the United States? Oh no, we won't let you do that, China.

Guess who's coming to dinner, next? That's right, President Putin. Set it up, Mr. President Trump, give Putin the invite, bring 'em in, serve him great food, and lets make a deal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast