Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Trump: 'Now I have to put up with a Fake Book'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump: 'Now I have to put up with a Fake Book'

Trump: 'Now I have to put up with a Fake Book'

By BRENT D. GRIFFITHS

01/07/2018 10:20 AM EST

Updated 01/07/2018 10:30 AM EST
    Share on Facebook
    Share on Twitter

President Donald Trump on Sunday continued to express his dismay with a blockbuster new book that portrays a commander-in-chief who is mentally unstable.

"I’ve had to put up with the Fake News from the first day I announced that I would be running for President," Trump wrote on Twitter. "Now I have to put up with a Fake Book, written by a totally discredited author."

The White House has pushed back on Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" throughout the week as excerpts continue to trickle out depicting behind-the-scenes details of the president and his staff. Some journalists have also pushed backed on Wolff, saying his past —— along with factual errors in the book — require a very skeptical reading on his reporting and analysis.

Stephen Miller, the president's senior policy adviser, sparked a heated exchange with CNN anchor Jake Tapper on Sunday, as Miller repeatedly torched the book.

"The book is best understood as a work of very poorly written fiction. ... The author is a garbage author of a garbage book," Miller said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Trump later blasted Tapper, calling him a "CNN flunky."

"Jake Tapper of Fake News CNN just got destroyed in his interview with Stephen Miller of the Trump Administration," the president tweeted.

Tapper and Miller engaged in a fierce argument Sunday morning, swapping insults and accusations. When he returned from commercial after the interview, Tapper said: "Welcome back to the 'State of the Union' — and planet Earth."

The president has sought to isolate himself from questions about his mental state by comparing the attacks to questions raised about then-President Ronald Reagan during the 1980s.

Years later, Reagan died of complications related to Alzheimer's disease and there are questions as to whether Reagan's performance was impacted by early symptoms of the disease, which was not publicly diagnosed until the 1990s. Four of the 40th president's doctors disputed such claims in 1997.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-miller-327161
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wished I'd known Stephen Miller was going to be on State of the Union today and I would have watched it. Sounds like it was a great interview. Our poor President, I don't know how he deals with it all. He's just a very strong person is all I can say. Amazing, really. Treachery in the White House, Hatred in the Corrupt Media, Despised by the Jealous NeverTrumpers, Degraded by the Democrats .... our country has a veryserious envy sore-loser sickness. Yet, Trump pushes on and gets big things done. Good for him.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Happy to see that Stephen Miller is still cozy with our President. To my knowledge Mr. Miller is our closest friend in a position to influence Trump on immigration matters.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I wished I'd known Stephen Miller was going to be on State of the Union today and I would have watched it. Sounds like it was a great interview. Our poor President, I don't know how he deals with it all. He's just a very strong person is all I can say. Amazing, really. Treachery in the White House, Hatred in the Corrupt Media, Despised by the Jealous NeverTrumpers, Degraded by the Democrats .... our country has a veryserious envy sore-loser sickness. Yet, Trump pushes on and gets big things done. Good for him.
    Judy, the video is posted on a thread now about Stephen Miller and CNN's Jake Tapper.

https://www.alipac.us/f19/cnn%92s-ja...ime%92-354109/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-07-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Judy, the video is posted on a thread now about Stephen Miller and CNN's Jake Tapper.
    Thank you so much GeorgiaPeach!!!