Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

kathyet wrote,
    Well I don't like the long list of potential runners out there. We need some new and refreshing changes. Someone needs to come out of the shadows maybe an independent because I am thinking most of these bozos won't appease me....
    I think we are in the same boat. I do not expect to be appeased. It will not happen.

We are just waking up as a nation,....I think,...I hope.

In the morning it takes me a couple cups of coffee to wake up. I am still just on the first couple of sips on the first cup.

and

They don't want Ron Paul to run, the republican base needs some one they can control
    I too like Ron Paul. Not due to his personality so much as the trend he has set into motion. I think we ought to be thrilled and not let the every day assualts and charges on our emotions remove us from the fact that we have been stirred to something beyond the status quo.

The status quo has been around for quite some time. It will take alot to change that, as the status quo has in place machinery that is self replicating whenever it faces stresses and the elements of time. It sort of leap frogs over the bumps in the road. That ability is more a mechanical function that a political one. The printing press comes too mind.

What is the one area of study that most people hate to think about? Yet it is something they partake in and cannot live without. Economics?

If our monetary system was to change, or transform its nature, ie SDR's, electronic units, one world currency, Amero or regional form, would the public be ready to understand the change and the consequences? Keeping in mind that the Federal Reserve was sold for the ability to prevent chaos in the markets, to prevent depressions, and/or economic bubbles. It was sold due to its elastic effects. The people accepted it, because they did not understand its nature. So again, if our system were to even debate change, how would the public be prepared to understand?

What came first? The chicken or the egg? Our monetary system dictates to the political system. The political system cannot change with the current monetary system. The top will march to the monetary marching orders. There is no escape, only change.

The short of my rant, (sorry) is that I do not expect much change up at the top. Yet I am thrilled to be waking up and learning more and more along the way to undermining the status quo.

As for names, Ron Paul and Allan West?

Well said and I agree with most of what you said....as for

What came first? The chicken or the egg?

Hmmm on the chicken and the egg...I believe the chicken or least it was bread down from something else to produce our common egg but usually I am wrong so no real answer there......

I think we are in the same boat. I do not expect to be appeased. It will not happen.
    Hey I can always hope...

We are just waking up as a nation,....I think,...I hope.
    Isn't that a sad truth when we had a great nation to begin with...

I believe in our society it was the people that came first and that is not happening how do they say the needs of few out way the needs of many? Yes people are waking up but is there enough that are? I find not to much excitement in the goings on of our illustrious politicians...and fewer that I can admire.

I hope your enjoying your coffee. I too need that morning cup or two or three or.....well I will be truthful...the POT is more like it.

Kathyet

kathyet wrote,
    Yes people are waking up but is there enough that are?
    I believe little by little, more and more are. I think of myself as one. I used to be a staunch Republican. A get out of my way, I don't want to hear any of your crap, defender of all things espoused by the party machine. I no longer believe in the two party system, and one of those parties was mine.

More broadly, there are more people feeling the same way. We see that and hear that all the time, and they are being touted as the independents.

The two party system was easily managed by the "invisible third party" or the managers using the "divide and conquer" tactic that has worked for so long and is so easy to work.

Provided the independents, or a large number of them, gravitate towards constitutional representation, and keep that out front, then they will be the ones that will "upset the apple cart." JMO

As for names, Ron Paul and Allan West?
    No comments?

No comments?

I like Ron Paul the best, voted for him last time....Allan West?? Not sure he talks a good talk...just like Herman Cain does, but talk is talk. I also think Donald Trump does as well, to me it is all about trust and I don't trust any of them not one bit....

I do like Jim DeMint, Ron Paul, Paul Ryan is interesting...hmmm..not sure. I know I don't like Chris Christy, Hillary, Obama, Romney, Huckerbee,and that list the Republicans have been proposing keeps getting worse. To me it is all about party lines etc...I dislike like both parties and have never voted party lines it has always been a split ticket for me until I finally just went and registered Independent...Doing that leaves me out of a lot of primary races which I don't like at all, and to me that is done by design by both parties. They would hate another party to come in and spoil the fun they all see to derive from our discomfort. I feel they are denying me my right to vote by doing that and a third party would change nothing, just a split of the control..again.

Kathyet

working4change
    Related Post Here The Post & Email Speaks with Donald Trump’s Spokespers

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-234012.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12