Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT NEED FOR US TO TAKE ACTION NO LATER THAN TODAY!

URGENT NEED FOR US TO TAKE ACTION NO LATER THAN MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2007

The US Department of Agriculture Plans to Irradiate (which they call Pasteurize) ALL Raw Greens. See below for tips on what to do:

I'm forwarding a message from Bob Avery. We need to take action fast!

Bob writes:

Our "beloved" government intends to require that all greens be pasteurized prior to sale, and their open comment period from the public runs only until this Monday, Dec. 3! We need to make our opinions heard and registered immediately if we hope to be able to still buy raw greens in the supermarkets.In the forwarded e-mail below, they refer to the FDA, but they really mean the USDA. Here are the procedures for posting a public comment:

1) To submit online: Go to regulations.gov. In the middle of the screen, you will see “Search Documents.â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Done.

I am appalled that this is even an issue! Of course you should NOT be contaminating our fresh vegetables with radiation! And you wonder why Americans are getting fatter and fatter ... well stop poisoning us! Agricultural businesses need to create a more hygienic situation that will REDUCE, not increase, the amount of toxins in our food. In addition, organic foods are just that, organic -- free from manufactured chemicals! What will happen to those foods which are now labeled "organic" but will be far from it once this bill goes into effect? What purpose does it serve to alter the chemical foundations of our food supply? This needs to get shot down immediately.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Thanks for the heads up! Will do.

This has to be done tonight. Thanks to those of you who do this.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)