Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is not a Christian nation

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html

I never gave a blanket endorsement to Moslems I said there should be colleges where Moslems can teach their own religion and culture.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a Christian nation founded on Christian values.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    This is not a Christian nation

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html

I never gave a blanket endorsement to Moslems I said there should be colleges where Moslems can teach their own religion and culture.
    What is wrong with American culture? Why do people come to America if they dont want to share American culture? If Muslims want to adhere to Muslim culture then why do they (or anyone else for that matter) come here at all? And religion does not need to be taught in college, that is what churches, mosques and synagogues are for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    There are Lutheran, Catholic, Prsebyterian, Epicopalian and Jewish colleges there are even Buddhist colleges there should be Islamic colleges as well.
    You cant mix oil with water. America was founded on Christian principles. All the other religions you quoted have existed side by side peacefuly. Islamic teachings are totally different.

Everyone is entitled to express different opinions without you calling out the very same names that pro-illegals call people that are against illegal immigration.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Richard wrote:

Screw you anti Islamic xenophobes
    Real mature response, Richard. All I did was ask why you supported an Islamic college and you call me an Islamic xenophobe? I sort of resent the fact that you had to utilize a word directly out of the pro-illegal alien advocate handbook to describe those folks that disagree with you. How about just explaining your position and leaving it at that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Personally, I find little offense in name calling. It can help one to step out into the light. I do however find offense with those that would like to re-write history to suit their own agenda.

Perhaps some day one will be able to say that this is not a Christian nation, however one, if they are honest they will never be able to say that this nation was not founded upon and by Christians and Christian principles.

There is no legitimate reason to not support Islamic colleges only specific Islamic colleges. Ignorance and fear are not reasons to abridge the rights of other Americans and if we had shut the door on immigration in 1776 we would still have multiple cultures because Americas cultural differences are that old. Read the sociology books of Digby Baltzell and David Hackett Fischer. Their books are on cultural differences between states. Spanish culture in New Mexico and California and French culture in Louisiana both predate the United States. The Indian tribes were here longer than that. There are subcultures in longer settled areas like the thirteen colonies which predate the formation of this country.

The enemies of our movement are right about some of us and they hurt our movement as much as it's enemies do. Whether or not someone is Islamic should not be a consideration to the United States, immigration enforcement or ALIPAC just the kind of Islamic person they are. Oh before anyone accuses me I am not Islamic.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you think the drafters of our Declaration of Independence and Constitution were Christians you are ignorant. The country may have had Christian soldiers but the leadership was quite skeptical of Christianity and were against creating a Christian country or a country that just Christians could live in or people of other religions could not feel themselves an equal part in.

Personally, I think religion should be taught at home and in the church, not necessarily dedicating an institution of higher learning to one of theism.
    First, there is a Saudi supported school in Fairfax County, Va. that teaches its students in one of the most radical forms of Islam, Wahabbism. And I think we have all been sold on the threat from Islam, that any believer is a threat to America. After eight years of being conditioned on the terrorist threat, reality has left the building.
    Most Muslims in the Middle East I knew are a bit more rational and have no inkling of killing us. Yes, Islam is divided into Sunnis, Shiites and other sects, just the way Christianity is divided into Catholics and other denominations.
    What worries me is what will be taught. Does this country really want to buckle under (like press one for English) and one day institute Sharia law equal to American law? Perhaps I also have fallen under the spell of believing a few nutcases reflect the opinions of millions of people.
    Americans have given their lives to protect other countries, no matter what religion. The radicals are determined to stuff their way (or we all die if we oppose them) down our throat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Vortex

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast