Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No one has picked up on the question of the sociology book with the map of the world and the labels of the various religions of each respective country?

I ask again, What would the United States be labled?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    You did

There really are Moslems on here just as there are Latinos. Though they do not speak up when Bozos like you get active Roundabout they are welcome here.
    There is a huge difference. Most Latinos are Christians. Muslims believe that Islamic law as THE LAW and will not honor the U.S. Constitution. They have overthrown laws in Europe and its headed this way.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Religion, religion, and religion has killed many and we need to be careful under what so called religious groups do. Religious / terrorist groups wanting to KILL other religious groups in the United States is HERE!

Separation of church and state is on a slippery downward slope. And the public school system is a perfect failure. The simple fact of permitting undocumented immigrants into a country to overrun social economics is a major problem for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good post jshmr,

You know that for every quote there is another by prominent and not so prominent men that did indeed promote Christianity as the faith of this country.

It seems absurd to argue that this land was not set up upon the virtues of the Judeo-Christian values.

Just wondering how many colonist would have fought for independence if they were told that Christianity was not relevant to their cause?

When you go into a bad neighborhood, do you walk around with your eyes shut, or wide open?

When men are on their death beds, do they pray for forgiveness?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Good post jshmr,

You know that for every quote there is another by prominent and not so prominent men that did indeed promote Christianity as the faith of this country.

It seems absurd to argue that this land was not set up upon the virtues of the Judeo-Christian values.

Just wondering how many colonist would have fought for independence if they were told that Christianity was not relevant to their cause?

When you go into a bad neighborhood, do you walk around with your eyes shut, or wide open?

Well sure there are as many quotes, I was just showing that there are many view points that make up this country. It is a double standard to say that only your religion has a right to exist. After all, according to the Bible, Christians will reign supreme in the end and all non-believers will be punished, which means that there is no tolerance for other religions. That is a very dangerous way of thinking.

You ask when I go into a bad neighborhood, do I have my eyes closed? Let me just say my eyes were closed tight whenever I followed the status quo and went to church every Sunday, and claimed to serve God. Now that God gave me a completely different perspective, my eyes are open. If you go you're whole like without ever once questioning what you have been taught since birth, then you're eyes are closed.

When I am on my deathbed, I will not need to ask for forgiveness, because I realized that I should do things with my life that didn't require me to ask for forgiveness, because I actually did what God asked of me, instead of doing what I want and ignoring others, but asking for forgiveness for the bad things you did in life at the end. That is where religion separated itself from God.

We are no longer responsible for our own actions. We are "forgiven"
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

jshhmr wrote,

It is a double standard to say that only your religion has a right to exist.
    I never stated that only my religion or any other religion had an exclusive right to exist.

You ask when I go into a bad neighborhood, do I have my eyes closed? Let me just say my eyes were closed tight whenever I followed the status quo and went to church every Sunday, and claimed to serve God. Now that God gave me a completely different perspective, my eyes are open. If you go you're whole like without ever once questioning what you have been taught since birth, then you're eyes are closed.
    Sorry, that was some what of a rhetorical question and some what aimed at the question of, "which school of Islam." Just an insight of a thought process.

Example. Which school of satanism should be allowed? No I am not comparing the two religions or any two religions, before that is taken out of context.

Is satanism a religion? If so, as some would say, where does your tolerance end and your suspicion begin?

When living in a warm and fuzzy world, where are the limits? (Rhetorical)

roundabout wrote,
    Once again somewhat rhetorical. Perhaps aimed at the quotes of men long since gone.

Sorry for the lack of clarity on my part.

Related Post: Breaking-Muslim terrorists arrested in NY
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 232#901232

Religious wars for governments!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think any major religious text is no more than a lesson in how a society should conduct itself (and Satanism is out of this train of thought) and present examples of how things were messed up in the past.
    I have never read the Quran (can't read Arabic, and even if I did, I don't know enough about Muslim society to be able to understand the context of the book.)
    There are plenty of things that worry me about all major religions fighting for spiritual space amongst the people--the major worry being is those that interpret the lessons. Imams, ayatollahs and muftis call for slaughter of non-Muslims and interpret the Quran for personal and political gain. Christian Holy Book interpreters play the same game.

A couple of years ago, I read a book called "God on a Harley". It was were God went around to different people and tried to explain himslef and to help make their life easier. He told this one girl that when he was writing his laws, he didn't realize that so many people would kill each other over what they thought he meant. Their have been more holy wars fought over religous beliefs than anything else. I think most religions want to get to the same place, they just can't agree on how to get there. I think belief in God is a personal relationship and should not be dictated to on how and what to believe.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456