Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Utter Nonsense From Ron Paul

Friday, December 21, 2007 by Ric

Gary Bauer’s End-of-day Report | 12-20-07 | Gary Bauer
    The Associated Press reports that while campaigning in New Hampshire yesterday, Congressman Ron Paul said that if he is elected president he will end economic sanctions on Iran and withdraw the U.S. Navy from nearby waters.

I am not surprised. On September 25th of this year when the House of Representatives voted 397-to-16 to impose economic sanctions on Iran, Paul was one of the 16 “noâ€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gary Bauer??? Gary Bauer?? Is he the same Gary Bauer who is a religious nutjob????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Truth?
    From someone who uses the term "Islamofascism"?
    And I bet Gary Bauer believed Bush when he said we may be looking at WWIII with Iran's WMD's.
    And then, Intelligence Report says, ahem, there aren't any.
    Kinda' like Iraq.

But Iran is still flowing with vast oil fields, so there's a method to the madness of U.S. evangelists donating money to the Jewish population in Iran in order for them to flee the country before it's attacked.

Because we need to rule the world by having our hands on the oil-rich land. So I'm sure Bush will find a way around the tentative stop on invading Iran. And whatever will scare the American people will suffice, no matter how construed or exaggerated.

and who said a little rock n roll was "anti-family"? oh yeah, Gary Bauer.
    Is Bush anti-family, because he's killing off Americans and Iraqis in a war that doesn't end because.....because......well, we got Saddam, no leads on Bin Laden.....and we're still there even though they don't want us there, because...ummm...democracy?

We're losing our democracy over here, what about us Mr. President?

Why don't you try reading something that doesn't come from a fanatical who has an ulterior agenda, sir?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Gary Bauer??? Gary Bauer?? Is he the same Gary Bauer who is a religious nutjob????
    That would be the one, Trixie...

lol.....too funny. They got nothing on RP.

MW:

I was perusing the post about the national ID act.
    After seeing your views (if they really are your views, not just rhetoric that you hear and spew forth without thinking it over), along with other views on other subjects....

Well I have to say that I don't even care to read them or respond anymore (and I've only been on here a couple days). Clearly, the thoughts that I see posted by you are frankly quite scary and i don't see any redeemable, critical thinking, pro-American thought processes anywhere. Ofcourse you are absolutely entitled to your opinions, as I am mine. I am truly scared of this kind of thought process however, as I am truly scared for the future of this country.

I realize that this is meaningless to you. However, I just wanted to state my feelings on this "out loud".

I think MW is pandering to the CFRs.
    Duncan Hunter is not even registered in all states. So he has no chance. Tancredo is out of the race. What was let ? THE CFR GUYS.
    Every garbagethe most crazy lies the MSM accuse him, MW endorse and find a way to bring, thinking it could hurt Dr. Paul, HE IS WRONG. The REVOLUTION IS REAL, we trust the only real canditate we have for president.

MW
    Are the facts presented not accurate? Was Paul and his buddy Dennis Kucinich not the only two in the U.S. House that voted against condemning Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for his denial of the Holocaust? Please tell me, did this not happen? Perhaps you'll also choose to deny that Paul was one of the sixteen that voted against imposing economic sanctions on Iran. Excuse me for attempting to present the facts. It's beyond me why some folks around here have decided to wear blinders when facts they don't find agreeable are provided on Paul.

Who the individual is that presented this information has absolutely nothing to do with the actual facts that were presented. Heck, I don't like this Bauer character either, but unfortunately the two facts he presented that I elaborated on above are documented fact.

If you've got a problem with the facts as presented, dispute them when possible with your own argument. Personally attacking me for posting them is preposterous and reeks of self-deception.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dr. Paul is against any action wich doesn't complay with the Constitution.
    Meddelin in other countries policy is not his way of making laws .
    Now in Pakistan do we have to get involved there too ?
    Dr. Paul does not agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast