Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Vail Daily letter: White genocide nearly imminent in South Africa

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vail Daily letter: White genocide nearly imminent in South Africa

Fom 2017 for archive.

Vail Daily letter: White genocide nearly imminent in South Africa

July 27, 2017

Editor's note: Find a cited version of this letter at http://www.vaildaily.com.

I came across a story on South Africa that so flew in the face of everything I thought I knew that I had to dig deeper because the story was so riveting. I spent a month reading every story I could find and listening to what the ruling African National Congress government and its rivals were doing and saying.

Shocking is the best way to describe it. Things like "I am not calling for the slaughter of whites, not for now," the Economic Freedom Fighters Party Leader Julius Malema said to a large crowd gathered. You can see for yourself on YouTube.

One of Julius' tribe described what that meant in his cultural parlance is "get in the starting blocks and wait for the gun to sound" and/or "I won't stop you if you jump the gun." Malema has been filmed leading the singing of "Shoot the Boer, Kill the Farmer" to his followers. A rash of savage farmer murders happened not long after that.

Then I watched the South African President Jacob Zuma also lead a huge gathering in singing "Shoot the Farmer." I could reach only one conclusion: White genocide in South Africa is happening, it's government supported, and it's a long process. More than a quarter of the Afrikaner population now lives in squalor; dirt-floor tin shacks with no plumbing or electricity. Concentration camps that need no guards or walls; it's an economic prison you can't escape from. That's what radical Affirmative Action has done.

More than 70,000 Afrikaners have been murdered since South Africa handed over power to Nelson Mandela in 1994. That in no way minimizes the 300,000 or 400,000 black people murdered since the African National Congress came into being.

Most folks think of genocide as a mass extermination event of a targeted ethnic group in a short amount of time. That is just the second to last phase before denial and cover up, according the Dr. Gregory Stanton, of genocidewatch.com. He has dedicated his life to warning the world while there's still time. Stanton pegs the South African situation at nearly redline for a mass-murder event of the white population. Spend the next few weeks reading about thousands of brutal farmer murders, rapes and torture for hours or days, and then try to deny it's happening for real.

Aug. 3, 2017, has been given as a deadline for the whites to walk away from their farms with no compensation. The ones inclined to leave have already left. Malema is on film stating that he "cannot guarantee what will happen if whites don't hand over the land." The man is about as subtle as a sledgehammer.

He publicly stated, "As soon as 80 percent of the Afrikaner's farmland is given away to the government, the attacks will stop." This is an undeniable direct link between a political party leader and brutal and unspeakable horror unleashed on peaceful farmers who have been there for 365 years and feed the country; it's national suicide.

David G. Kraft
    Vail
    https://www.vaildaily.com/opinion/va...-south-africa/

Comment from the site.

Leigh Oxley Du Preez · Director of South African Family Relief Project at South African Family Relief Project
    Thank you for sharing this. We here in SA do not only have to deal with the murders but also the fact that our people are forced into white squatter camps due to the racist laws prohibiting us from employment. This issue is much more complex than people think. We are a forgotten small white minority on the tip of Africa and no one knows or cares if we live or die.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where is a plague when you need one to wipe out all these freaking animals!

And NO, do not send any money or aid! Let nature take it's course!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

More than 70,000 Afrikaners have been murdered since South Africa handed over power to Nelson Mandela in 1994. That in no way minimizes the 300,000 or 400,000 black people murdered since the African National Congress came into being.

Most folks think of genocide as a mass extermination event of a targeted ethnic group in a short amount of time. That is just the second to last phase before denial and cover up, according the Dr. Gregory Stanton, of genocidewatch.com. He has dedicated his life to warning the world while there's still time. Stanton pegs the South African situation at nearly redline for a mass-murder event of the white population. Spend the next few weeks reading about thousands of brutal farmer murders, rapes and torture for hours or days, and then try to deny it's happening for real.
    Aug. 3, 2017, has been given as a deadline for the whites to walk away from their farms with no compensation. The ones inclined to leave have already left. Malema is on film stating that he "cannot guarantee what will happen if whites don't hand over the land." The man is about as subtle as a sledgehammer.

He publicly stated, "As soon as 80 percent of the Afrikaner's farmland is given away to the government, the attacks will stop." This is an undeniable direct link between a political party leader and brutal and unspeakable horror unleashed on peaceful farmers who have been there for 365 years and feed the country; it's national suicide.

Hard to believe. Tragic. More attention needs to be paid to this genocide.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 02-13-2018 at 06:00 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)