Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Venezuela Warns US Against Incursions From Aruba, Curacao

Venezuela Warns US Against Incursions From Aruba, Curacao

Agence France-Presse
    2009-12-31

CARACAS: Venezuela on Thursday warned the US military against violating its airspace from bases in Aruba and Curacao, repeating recent accusations that Washington is preparing an act of “aggressionâ€

Like Chavez said at the UN after GWB spoke, he could still smell the stink of the devil. He needs psychiatric help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is he maybe worried about reprcussions for his hosting the Russian military and carrying on like a mad hatter hinting at aggression toward the US?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thouht B.O. and Chavez were getting along well and figured B.O. would have been having beer summits with Chavez at least once every six months. He said he wants to make friends with America's enemies.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

[quote="JohnnyYuma"]

I thouht B.O. and Chavez were getting along well and figured B.O. would have been having beer summits with Chavez at least once every six months. He said he wants to make friends with America's enemies.

Cuba issued a similar warning, immediately after obama failed to impress at Copenhagen.....and Castro was one of the first on the phone congratulating him on his election.

It's just my observation of course, but something went seriously wrong at that summit......and I suspect it has alot to do with wherever he was....no one knows..... for the few hours he was late for his speech, in addition to that meeting of some world leaders which he....having been uninvited.....barged in on, telling them that he wouldn't tolerate them meeting in secret, and then took over.

Those are just the two things we know about so far....what else is there? What might Rahm have been up to? Or pelosi? Or any of them who went with him. They engage in Chicago style mob politics and there's no reason to believe that they didn't try it over there.

Whatever happened, it seems like, possibly, it was enough for other world leaders to realize just what a world wide threat this individual is.

I am unfamiliar with what happened at the Copenhagen meeting. It's good to know somebody with a fair judgement was following it for us though. That whole Nobel prize issue disgusted me enough so that I needed a break from B.O for awhile.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.