Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Video: Alan Grayson crashes Republican Tea Party

The American Spectator BLOG

Rep. Alan Grayson (D-La La Land) Explains His Latest Adventure

By Matthew Vadum on 4.9.10 @ 9:44PM

Unrestrained by the white straitjacket many of his constituents want imposed on him, the strident Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) invaded a meeting of local Republicans at a Perkins restaurant in his congressional district.

The freshman congressman berated the GOPers for daring to send "spies" to observe a meeting of Organizing for America, a controversial pressure group run by the Democratic National Committee.

Grayson can be seen in videos confronting Republicans. In one video he is asked if he feels he owes his constituents "an explanation for [his] recent votes?" He replies, "I don't owe them anything; they're trying to defeat me." http://hotair.com/archives/2010/04/09/v ... tea-party/

I asked Grayson's congressional office for a comment. Grayson attacked his constituents, denying he'd done anything wrong by allegedly storming into the meeting.

"That is completely not true and they are hypocrites for suggesting that," said Grayson. "These are the same people who did whatever they could to disrupt my health care town hall meetings, and shouted outside the meeting."

Grayson then hurled accusations at Republicans.

"I think it is very revealing. The Republican Party seems to be returning to its Nixonian roots. Corruption, lying, and spying. I thought they moved beyond that after Watergate, but I was wrong."

http://spectator.org/blog/2010/04/09/re ... la-la-land
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Video: Alan Grayson crashes the tea party

posted at 4:05 pm on April 9, 2010
    by Allahpundit

A chance encounter from yesterday’s meeting of Orange County Republicans via the Tea Party Patriots. What happens when tea partiers meet a man fondly known to us all as Teacups? Magical things, my friends:

Tom Tillison of the Tea Party Patriots Live radio show and the Orlando Tea Party, had quite a lively discussion with Alan afterwards for 10 minutes. Tillison said, “I let him know that he’s a congressman and he needs to act like one. I reminded him that these are his constinuents.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if he stamped his little feet when he threw his temper tantrum.

I think that the people that elected him to represent them should be embarrassed by now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn