VIDEO: Alex Jones Confronts Piers Morgan At Gun Range

Second amendment activists protest against CNN host

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
February 5, 2013

Leading a pro-second amendment protest last night, radio host Alex Jones confronted Piers Morgan before the CNN host broadcast his show live from a gun store in Katy, Texas.

Alex Jones Confronts Piers Morgan Backstage - YouTube

When Jones asked Morgan if he would have him back on the show for another debate, Morgan responded, “Well I don’t want to promote you that much, Alex.”

CNN directors then ordered Jones and his cameraman to leave the shooting range area while they taped. “I understand, this is like Obama shooting the shotgun, now you’re going to make everybody think you’re pro-gun – you’re scared to have me back on,” said Jones.

Jones then proceeded to lead a protest outside the building, prompting Morgan to tweet, “Rather large protest growing outside this Houston gun store now. Feels slightly tyrannical, ironically,” implying that the exercise of First Amendment rights was underhanded.

Piers Morgan Protest in Texas - YouTube

Jones complained that Morgan had come to Texas to “quite frankly piss on us,” shielding his anti-gun agenda with rhetoric about “reasonable restrictions,” as protesters cheered and called on Morgan to leave America and go back to England.During Morgan’s live interview with gun rights advocate Ted Nugent, CNN aired pre-recorded footage of the host firing a semi-automatic weapon, presumably in an effort to mirror Barack Obama’s stunt of having himself photographed skeet shooting.“You won’t be able to accuse me of knowing nothing about how guns work after this,” tweeted Morgan.Nugent accused Morgan of being “full of crap” and mistaking a “mad man problem” for a gun control problem, demanding that the CNN host “leave us the hell alone.”“You’ll never understand. I really don’t believe you’ll ever grasp — you don’t understand that it’s a simple inanimate tool that tens of millions of American families own that have never caused a problem, never had an accident and will never commit a crime. You have these aberrations that are such a minute percentage,” said Nugent.Morgan went on to erroneously claim that there are no shootings on aeroplanes because they are “gun free zones,” completely ignorant of the fact that over 10,000 armed pilots fly commercial airlines on a routine basis, in addition to armed air marshals who carry guns loaded with bullets that are designed not to penetrate the fuselage of the plane.

Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone? - YouTube

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

This article was posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 5:45 am

Tags: activism, domestic news, gun rights

» VIDEO: Alex Jones Confronts Piers Morgan At Gun Range Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!