Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video of the Day: Libtalker Meltdown on Obama Polls,

OH REALLY!!!!!!

Video of the Day: Libtalker Meltdown on Obama Polls, “Americans Are…Spoiled Childrenâ€

I voted in the poll in the second link. Everyone should vote!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

By the way, the Libtallker is an idiot who says Americans are spoiled, impatient, etc., etc., etc.

Americans have been waiting over 90 years to end mandated income taxation. Americans have been patiently waiting for over 24 years for the US government to secure our borders ad stop illegal immigration. Americans have been working and waiting for the US government to balance its budget. Americans have been working and waiting for 18 years for the US government to protect our trade. Americans have been working, waiting and watching for the US government to end our dependence on foreign oil. And many Americans have been suffering, working, waiting and watching for the US government to end the War on Drugs.

To say that Americans are impatient and spoiled and all the other negative things this butt wipe said about We the People, just shows how off-base, how totally out of step, and how completely out of touch this Libtalker is.

The disaster Americans are living through has nothing to do with Barack Obama except for the fact that he's not lifted a finger or said a word or done a thing to help US fix it. Many of US aren't surprised by that because even though we were initially impressed with him, even if for whatever reason we weren't going to vote for him, when we looked deep and wide into his background and achievements, we found absolutely nothing that would prepare him to help US fix anything let alone the economic collapse we're experiencing.

I think Obama will be a 1 term President, and rightly so. That's not the end of the world for him. He's' not to be pitied or felt sorry for because he won't be re-elected in 2012.

You can't call Americans cowards on the issue of race, and expect to be re-elected.

You can't support a foreign-funded mosque across the street from Ground Zero and expect to be re-elected.

You can't pass an unconstitutional health care bill that forces citizens and businesses to buy health insurance against their will or ability and then raise taxes and cut services on others who paid for theirs to pay for it, and expect to be re-elected.

You can't stand with illegal aliens and foreign lawbreakers against US citizens and expect to be re-elected.

You can't run-up trade and treasury deficits to historic unprecedented levels that are crushing the US economy and the financial security of US citizens and expect to be re-elected.

In fact, you should count your lucky stars you weren't impeached.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with all you say except the end part about impeachment, Judy.

My hope is that the whole pack of them are tried and convicted of treason. Just being voted out of office or being impeached will not suffice in this treasonous behavior. Realistically we need to go back and find them all conspirators in this dating back as far as we can prove. We have all the voting records and bill passages as proof in this. There are no innocents in this mess they have created they are all involved in this together.

These are the same politicians that signed and passed all these bills they claimed they didn't read. Of course I find it hard to believe they didn't read them, otherwise how would they know where to bury all these add on's into the bills they ALL passed if they didn't read them...

These very same politicians who have been working to circumvent and destroy the Constitution, allow our borders to be invaded by who knows what , circumvent our Laws and laugh in the face of our Religious Institutions and all the while systematically stealing from this Country and the people within it...

All of these same elected officials from the lowest to the highest that are out to destroy our Constitution and failing to follow the "Oath of Office" they swore to abide by when put in to office are included.

Just getting voted out is too good for them all....way to good.

Spoiled Children my EYE.....

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    I agree with all you say except the end part about impeachment, Judy.

My hope is that the whole pack of them are tried and convicted of treason. Just being voted out of office or being impeached will not suffice in this treasonous behavior. Realistically we need to go back and find them all conspirators in this dating back as far as we can prove. We have all the voting records and bill passages as proof in this. There are no innocents in this mess they have created they are all involved in this together.

These are the same politicians that signed and passed all these bills they claimed they didn't read. Of course I find it hard to believe they didn't read them, otherwise how would they know where to bury all these add on's into the bills they ALL passed if they didn't read them...

These very same politicians who have been working to circumvent and destroy the Constitution, allow our borders to be invaded by who knows what , circumvent our Laws and laugh in the face of our Religious Institutions and all the while systematically stealing from this Country and the people within it...

All of these same elected officials from the lowest to the highest that are out to destroy our Constitution and failing to follow the "Oath of Office" they swore to abide by when put in to office are included.

Just getting voted out is too good for them all....way to good.

Spoiled Children my EYE.....

Kathyet
    I totally agree kathyet. They should also all be sued for every dime of economic damage and every life taken or impaired as a result of illegal immigration. I just don't see the Dems impeaching Obama and if Republicans gain a majority, I don't see them spending time on it when I hope and pray they're going to work their butts off to stop illegal immigration, pass the FairTax, restore protected trade, end the War on Drugs and drill baby drill.

Your right, but then of course you and I would like a perfect world, like that will ever happen...but we can always dream!!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Your right, but then of course you and I would like a perfect world, like that will ever happen...but we can always dream!!!!

Kathyet
    Absolutely! And always remember that the purpose of our nation was to work diligently at creating a more perfect union, something Americans have been working and fighting and dying for since the day our nation was founded. We've never stopped, we've never quit, and ... we never will. It's who we are and why we're here. It's time those who have joined us here over the years learn it and live it and those who haven't and won't, learn to leave US alone and go somewhere else.