Like Tree2Likes

Thread: VIDEO: Islamic State Mass Kidnapping of Yazidi Sex Slaves

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Islamic State Mass Kidnapping of Yazidi Sex Slaves

VIDEO: Islamic State Mass Kidnapping of Yazidi Sex Slaves

Facebook/Renas Raman

by MARY CHASTAIN18 Dec 2015587
    Yazidi activists released a video that shows the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) tearing apart families and abducting the girls and women to be their sex slaves.

WARNING. VERY GRAPHIC CONTENT. Watch at the link.

The Yazidis huddle together before the terrorists rip them apart. Women and girls scream at the top of their lungs while the males attempt to hold onto the women.
    ISIS rips apart Yazidi families.

A militant holds the black ISIS flag above them from a balcony.
    ISIS selects females for sex slavery.

Sky News recently published a video of the underground dungeons ISIS used to keeps its slaves, most of them Yazidis.

Sky News screenshot

No one knows exactly how long ISIS kept the women in the cells or where they fled.

The Yazidi women who do escape tell their stories to the world.

“They took young girls, seven, nine and 10 years old,” explained Aveen, 23, to NBC News in early December. ISIS held her for almost a year before she escaped.
    The guards held the women and children at a school, separate from the men. At night, those same guards raped the women.

“Some [females] are sold for weapons, or for just $10, or 10 cigarettes,” said activist Khider Domle, who interviewed numerous Yazidis.

In October, a young Yazidi woman, known only as Noor, told CNN that the militants justified raping her because the action would make her Muslim.

“He showed me a letter and said, ‘This shows any captured women will become Muslim if 10 ISIS fighters rape her.’ There was a flag of ISIS and a picture of [ISIS leader] Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi,” she explained.

The terrorist’s 11 friends raped her, as well.

Bushra, 21, spoke about how ISIS brought in their own OB-GYNs to determine if the females were still virgins. She saw “two doctors invasively examine girls to find out if they were already pregnant.” If the testing was positive, they forced the women to have abortions.

Last month, Kurdish forces discovered a mass grave in Sinjar filled with at least 80 Yazidi women too old to be sex slaves for ISIS. Experts believe the women in the graves are “between 40 and 80 years old.” Another mass grave contained bodies of men, women, and children.

In May, Zainab Bangura, the United Nations special representative of the secretary-general on Sexual Violence in Conflict, interviewed numerous Yazidi females whom ISIS kidnapped and forced to be sex slaves. She found what others have previously discovered: rape, slavery, slave markets, and women undergoing surgery to restore their virginity.

“Women and girls are at risk and under assault at every point of their lives,” she explained, adding that the threats lurk behind them “every step of the way … in the midst of active conflict, in areas under control of armed actors, at check-points and border crossings, and in detention facilities.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...di-sex-slaves/

Mass graves of women 'too old to be Isil sex slaves' - this is what we're up against

As the world prayed for Paris, more than three thousand miles east another atrocity was being uncovered in Iraq - two mass graves containing the bodies of older Yazidi women. Sophy Ridge explains why we can't ignore them

Mass graves of Yazidi women have been found in Sinjar Photo: Rex

By Sophy Ridge, Sky News political correspondent

17 Nov 2015

In the desert dust of Sinjar, in north west Iraq, a walking stick lies on the ground.

Strewn casually alongside it are a couple of pairs of scissors, some household keys and a shoe. Bank notes flutter in the dirt.

But, if you look a little closer, the scene becomes a horror show. Clumps of hair and fragments of bone poke grotesquely out of the ditch. It is estimated that almost 80 women are buried in this mass grave, aged between 40 and 80-years-old. The bodies are of Yazidi women, murdered by Islamic State butchers.

As the world prayed for Paris, more than three thousand miles east another atrocity was being uncovered.

People around the world are mourning the Paris attacks Photo: Dondi Tawatao/Getty Images

Last week Kurdish forces – backed by British and American air strikes – liberated Sinjar from Islamic State militants, along with 28 other villages.
    They discovered two graves. The first – containing the corpses of older women – was found west of the city’s centre, near the Sinjar Technical Institute. The second was ten miles west, and is believed to contain men, women and children. It is rigged with explosives and deliberately difficult to access.
    The Kurdish government team will analyse the bodies in an attempt to uncover the grim story of what happened here.
    But let’s be frank: it is not difficult to guess.

Over the past year, Islamic State forces have kidnapped thousands of young Yazidi women to use as sex slaves. Now we know what happened to those not deemed ‘attractive enough’ for them.

French President Francois Hollande has called the sickening atrocities carried out in Paris “an act of war” committed by Isil.

But for the Yazidis, persecuted in Iraq, this is not just a war. It has all the marks of genocide.

Reading about what happened to the Yazidis is difficult. At a time when the west is still mourning the victims of the co-ordinated terror attacks in Paris, more horrific news can seem too much to bear.

But the massacre of the Yazidis cannot be ignored if the true nature of the enemy in Hollande’s ‘war’ is to be understood.

President Hollande has declared 'war' on Islamic State Photo: REUTERS/Philippe Wojazer

The Yazidis are a religious sect whose faith incorporates parts of several ancient Middle Eastern religions. To Isil, they are 'devil worshippers' – the lowest of the low – who should be either killed or enslaved.

In August 2014 the militants overran Yazidi territory in Sinjar and began killing and kidnapping thousands of men, women and children. The United Nations has already acknowledged that what happened in those dark days may be considered genocide.

In the village of Kocho, Isil militants gave the inhabitants a deadline by which to convert to Islam. If they refused, they would die.

Hundreds of men and boys were slaughtered; many killed by point-blank shots to the head or were pushed off cliffs. More than a thousand women and girls were kidnapped. The brutal sexual violence against these women and girls – passed around by Isil fighters – has been well documented.

Thousands of Yazidi women and girls were kidnapped by Isil Photo: AP

Last year, one 17-year-old girl, part of a group of about 40 Yazidi women who were still being held captive and sexually abused on a daily basis by Isil fighters, told how they were raped on the top floor of the building, up to three times a day, by different groups of men.

"Our torturers do not even spare the women who have small children with them. "Nor do they spare the girls - some of our group are not even 13 years old. Some of them will no longer say a word."

Now, another chilling part of the picture has been filled in: what happened to the older women.

After a two day offensive to recapture Sinjar, last Friday, Kurdish forces were met by young Yazidi women who had somehow managed to escape the clutches of the Isil kidnappers. They led their liberators to ditches containing the bodies of their mothers and grandmothers.

According to the survivors, these older women were taken behind the technical institute in the Solagh area, east of Sinjar. After a pause, gunfire was heard.
    The belongings scattered by the dusty mass grave in Sinjar show this is no ordinary war. Elderly women who use walking sticks are not soldiers.

Islamic State’s attitude to women has been brutally laid bare in its division of the Yazidis into those who were young and beautiful enough to rape, and those who were not. Mothers and grandmothers who seemingly could not command a price in the sex market (reportedly a 'packet of cigarettes') were simply slaughtered.

It's hard to imagine women being reduced to pieces of meat in a more savage manner.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-politics/12000148/Islamic-State-sex-slaves-Sinjar-mass-graves-show-what-were-fighting.html

Where has Hillary Clinton been on this? Is she a war criminal if it is proven that the US State Department, under her charge, armed ISIS?

It appers the ISIS and he Democrats, share a pro abortion views.

ISIS 'forced pregnant Yazidi women to have abortions'

By Atika Shubert and Bharati Naik, CNN
    Updated 1438 GMT (2138 HKT) October 6, 2015

Yazidi women raped and sold by ISIS. Photojournalist: Alex Platt 03:39

Story highlights

• Former ISIS slaves describe their ordeal at the hands of militants who raped them, "passed them on" to their friends
    • The women say captives who were found to be pregnant were forced to undergo abortions
    • "If the girl said, 'I don't want to come with you,' they would take [her] by force, says escaped sex slave Noor

Watch Connect the World at 5 p.m. CET this week for detailed reports on Yazidis enslaved by ISIS and their lives now.
    Dohuk, Iraq (CNN)ISIS militants forced pregnant women they had sold into slavery to have abortions, according to three young Yazidis who escaped from the Islamic militants' brutal clutches.

After abducting hundreds of young women and girls from their homes in Iraq's Sinjar province last August, ISIS fighters rounded the captives up in "slave markets" where they were picked out to be used for sex.

The terror group was so intent on using rape as a weapon of war that they brought in their own doctors -- gynaecologists -- to determine which of the women they had captured were virgins.

Bushra, 21, says she witnessed two doctors invasively examine girls to find out if they were already pregnant. Those found to be expecting were forced to abort their babies.

"One of my friends was pregnant," Bushra recalls. "Her child was about three months in the womb. They took her into another room. There were two doctors and they did the abortion.
    "Afterwards, they brought her back. I asked her what happened and how they did it. She said the doctors told her not to speak."

Bushra says the abortion left her friend bleeding heavily, and in so much pain that "she could not talk or walk."

"She was the first. After that, they took the pregnant women and put them in a separate house."

Noor, Munira and Bushra say they were abducted when fighters stormed their villages; separated from their families and spirited away to ISIS controlled regions of Iraq, they were forced into sex slavery.

The refugee camps of Dohuk are filled with stories like theirs, of women and girls bought and sold, given as gifts, or bartered for weapons.

Bushra says she was living a "normal ... interesting ... good life," until ISIS arrived in Sinjar and tore her away from everything she knew.

"They told us, 'Give up your family, give up that you are Yazidi -- you are now Muslims. We are going to marry you; each fighter will have one of you.'"
    Lined up for "inspection," Munira, 16, says the militants examined the "belly, teeth, breasts" of her and the other captives before choosing who they wanted as a "wife."

"If the girl said, 'I don't want to come with you,' or 'I don't want to marry you, they would take [her] by force," remembers Noor, 22. "There was no other choice.

"One man picked me. He was old, ugly and fat. I was so scared. There were some other ISIS fighters so I begged one of them, 'Please, take me. Take me anywhere and marry me, if you want, but take me away from this one.' So he did."

Noor says that while she wasn't forced to have sex with him immediately, two days later the fighter who had chosen her returned from the front line.

"He showed me a letter and said 'This shows any captured women will become Muslim if 10 ISIS fighters rape her.'"

She says he raped her, before giving her to his friends: "I was passed on to 11 others." Each one raped her, she says.

The Yazidis, a small Iraqi minority who believe in a single god who created the Earth and left it in the care of a peacock angel, have been subjected to large-scale persecution by ISIS, which accuses them of devil worship.

ISIS claims the Quran justifies taking non-Muslim women and girls captive, and permits their rape -- a claim vociferously denied by Islamic scholars.

Munira, whose arm bears a homemade tattoo of her father's name, inked into her skin with a sewing needle as she waited to be "sold," fidgets next to Noor as she tells CNN her story.
    "I was given as a prize to another ISIS fighter. Twice," she says. "The second time, I was traded for another girl."

Traumatized by everything she had seen, Bushra found a bottle of pills and swallowed them all, hoping to end her life rather than become a victim of rape, but she survived.

Yazidi girl: I was enslaved by ISIS leader 05:06

"I collapsed and didn't die," she says. "They took me to the hospital and in the hospital I woke up."

Once she recovered from the suicide attempt, she too was raped.

She was not the only one to try to kill herself -- the women say they knew others who succeeded in taking their own lives, but that their captors were determined to keep them alive if they could.

"One day, there were 14 girls with me," says Bushra. "They tried to kill themselves by drinking rat poison, but [ISIS] took them to the hospital and cleaned their stomachs.
    "They told us: 'We will not let you die so easy.'"

As hard as it may be to believe, Noor, Munira and Bushra (their names have been changed, to protect their identities) are the lucky ones: they escaped, and made it to the refugee camps.

Now safe, they have been bravely telling their story. They recently traveled to the UK with the AMAR Foundation, to warn British schoolchildren of the dangers posed by radicalization.

But hundreds more Yazidi women remain enslaved. The trio say they want to reveal the truth about ISIS and, they hope, to help those they left behind.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/06/mi...sis/index.html
    Last edited by Newmexican; 12-19-2015 at 02:44 PM.