VIDEO: Police Search for Woman Who Allegedly Cut Two People on a Subway

Gothamist/screenshot

by MARY CHASTAIN22 Dec 2015New York, NY

The New York Police Department needs the city’s help identifying a woman who appears to have slashed two people after arguing about a pole on the subway.

Subway Altercation NYC by Gothamist

The woman in the beige coat argued with a 28-year-old female and a 48-year-old male. She rummages through her bag and pulls out a sharp object. The suspect then lunges at the victims and cuts their faces, according to the video.

“Do you want to see what’s going to happen when I get off this train?” she exclaimed. “I’m going to cut you. And I’m going to get away with it. Now if you say one more word, it’s going to end very badly. Do you understand?”

The man demanded she stop.

“I’m f*cking crazy!” she said.

It did not phase the woman when she discovered someone was filming the incident.

“Hi, I’m used to cameras,” she said and then blew the person a kiss. “Make sure you get my good side.”

The woman took off at Norstrand Avenue. She is black, about 30-years-old, 6’0″ tall, and 180lbs. Police encourage anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), submit the tip through their website, or text 274637 and enter TIP577.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm..._medium=social