Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WorriedAmerican, and you really believe you are not being duped by corporate America by believing in a guy that truly does not have your best interest in mind? I showed you PROOF of that, yet you still defend him?

After reading it myself I bet not many reading it have had AS SUCCESSFUL a career as Beck!
    Well of course! Are you willing to sell yourself out like Beck has? Beck OBVIOUSLY changed his views on American healthcare, as SHOWN by the video. I would rather get the WHOLE country behind me, instead of pandering to a base audience. This isn't the only time he has flip-flopped either.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

jshhmr

WorriedAmerican, and you really believe you are not being duped by corporate America by believing in a guy that truly does not have your best interest in mind? I showed you PROOF of that, yet you still defend him?

Huh?

Well of course! Are you willing to sell yourself out like Beck has? Beck OBVIOUSLY changed his views on American healthcare, as SHOWN by the video. I would rather get the WHOLE country behind me, instead of pandering to a base audience. This isn't the only time he has flip-flopped either.
    I totally believe he has Americans interest in mind.
    Getting the whole country behind him is not his goal. Why would it be?
    He isn't running for President, so he doesn't have to lie to get an audience.
    He is a guy with a media outlet, scared sh*tless that our country as we know it
    will NEVER be the same, due to an evil man and his corrupt Whitehouse and friends.
    You want to talk about agenda, his Saul Linsky (sp?) agenda is like his Reparations agenda.

I don't know why you think he is a sell out?
    Maybe you should watch him more so you aren't so confused.
    I tried to explain why I think he flip-flopped already.

So, you've never had a paradigm shift? I have.

BTW, I doubt you have 2 people behind you ......
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

With the Ron Paul issue, he said that he believed in alot of what he says but disagreed with him on the war and that was big enought for him not to support him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12