Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Villaraigosa: Faking an Economic Miracle

Mayor sought a study saying East and South L.A. are booming. They're not

By MAX TAVES
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 - 5:50 pm

LOS ANGELES MIGHT BE in the middle of a housing crisis, suffering the nation’s highest fuel costs and plummeting in its ranking as a center of global commerce. But there’s a place in L.A. immune from turmoil, where incomes have swollen by double digits, homeownership has skyrocketed and the grass is green. It’s a land of untapped wealth.

[b]At least, those were the conclusions of the D.C.-based nonprofit Social Compact, whose report, “Los Angeles DrillDown,â€

If L.A. is so prosperous why is Californication not able to pay it's employees?

BOYCOTT SANCTUARY CITIES AND STATES.
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

AE

[quote] “Retailers have said up to now there isn’t a market there. I’m telling you — you have a market.â€
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

We can always count on AmericanMe to spread the "good" word about Villar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He musta learned how to do that from his girlfriend. I'm sure she faked a few things too......and often....
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    He musta learned how to do that from his girlfriend. I'm sure she faked a few things too......and often....
    Self Serving justice , funny too . The Worst Elected Offical i've seen in a long time . But Arnie is trying to get that spot . Must be something in the water , Fluoride maybe
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We can always count on AmericanMe to spread the "good" word about Villar.

I think it must be my calling in life, LOL!