Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: VOTER FRAUD in FLORIDA: Gov. Rick Scott details 'rampant fraud' in election process

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some statements don't age well, right Dems?

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brenda Snipes guilty of voter fraud in the past, is there any doubt she's done it again

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE FOLKS, I MEAN EVERYWHERE!
    I WORK ELECTIONS AND NO THIS IS NOT NORMAL ACTIVITY!
    TIME TO CHECK ALL BALLOTS FOR FINGERPRINTS!! FRAUD WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN AMERICAN ELECTIONS!!

Video https://www.facebook.com/QAnonTees/v...4507314947459/

SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE FOLKS, I MEAN EVERYWHERE!
    I WORK ELECTIONS AND NO THIS IS NOT NORMAL ACTIVITY!
    TIME TO CHECK ALL BALLOTS FOR FINGERPRINTS!! FRAUD WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN AMERICAN ELECTIONS!!
    Broward County, Florida (again)
    Election tampering and vote fraud
    From JoAnn Knox
    "Gather around voters;
    Want to hear a story about what I witnessed at a Broward County polling site in Plantation, Fl, District 23, late last night?
    At approximately 5:30 pm, I asked to witness the closing/tabulation of the vote. At first, they blew me off, and told me I had to wait for an official to arrive to make the decision.
    At 6:30ish, I went back up and said I wasn't asking anymore, I was now demanding to be able to observe.
    The lady was nice enough and agreed to let me in when they closed.
    At a little after 7, she called me to the door, but made me wait until the last voter had left.
    By the time I was allowed to finally enter, (around 7:25) they had already started packing up and had pulled the tabulation tapes from the scanners.
    What I witnessed for the next hour was a room full of people, operating 3 different precincts in the same room, frantically packing everything up and running around looking for things.
    Where's the zero starts?
    Where's the digital drives and the cases.
    Who has the phones? Etc.
    Packing/signing/bagging/boxing.
    It was crazy.
    One lady even asked me if I wanted to help.
    They just wanted out. Quickly.
    What struck me the most was the total lack of "chain of custody".
    Everything got sealed with thick plastic zip tie type fasteners.
    There were green, red, and blue ones and they did have numbers on them, but, it didn't seem to matter what color went on what and I did not see anyone logging what number zip tie sealed any given thing.
    These ties were also used to seal the blue bags filled with the paper ballots
    And, one thing that really stuck with me was the fact that ziplock bags of these ties were just laying around on the tables for any one to take. I kept thinking that there really was nothing guaranteeing that those ballot bags couldn't be opened and resealed (with no way of anyone knowing).
    Once they posted the results on the door, I started photographing the Congressional race tallies
    It took a little while, but when finished, I headed out to my car.
    As I was leaving, 2 women carrying a box marked "provisional ballots", and a woman with a small cart that had a ballot bag on it came walking back towards the precinct building.
    I was curious and asked them if they were allowed to just walk around with that stuff.
    One lady told me "the truck left these out there."
    I thought, WTF?
    So, of course, I took their photos.
    As I turned away from them and headed out to the parking lot, I noticed there was a truck at the far end of the parking lot.
    Did she not just tell me it had left?
    I then noticed a long line of cars lined up leading to that truck.
    Watch the video of what was happening.
    At the very least, this system is extremely flawed and open every way to Sunday for the possibility of nefarious shenanigans to take place.
    At worst, nefarious shenanigans ARE taking place.
    Please make note that our votes are being loaded into a rental truck, not a State Official truck, heading off to parts unknown.
    Please also note that some of the cars delivering the ballots to the truck only have one person in them. Rules dictate that ballots are never to be handled by fewer than 2 election officials at a time.
    I also believe that these ballots are supposed to go straight from the precincts to the Supervisor of Elections warehouse, not driven to another precinct.
    I wish I would have waited and followed the truck. How do we even know these ballots ended up where they were supposed to?
    This is absolutely absurd and needs to be rectified.
    Election integrity in this County is a joke.
    This is unacceptable and should not be tolerated.
    PS Please excuse the ground shots.
    It was so dark where I was standing, I could barely see my screen.
    https://www.facebook.com/joann.knox.7/posts/1875888749146325
    BREAKING UPDATE
    Broward county at it again this morning corruption breaking the law!!! Seven more trucks full of ballots arrive today Democrats trying to steal the election!!!https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2161664040518855&id=100000258 416401

via John Basford: I was a Supervisor of a polling district in Poinciana Florida in 2012. The machine that swallows your ballot at the polling place counts the number of ballots that were cast which is transmitted to the county seat within 30 minutes of the end of voting. Every ballot! Including the number of provisional ballots we tallied during the day.
    We then had to drive all these ballots and equipment to the county seat, ( Bartow in Polk county in our case) and turn everything in. We didn't get to Bartow and turn everything after 10:30 on election night.
    The "Final" paper printout of the Talley had to be posted on the window of the polling place within 30 minutes of the end of voting. That's the law. There was Zero (0) chance that we could "discover" even 1 ballot that hadn't been counted through this process. PERIOD.
    What's going on in Palm beach and Broward counties in Florida is completely impossible, and just another example of democratic corruption.

KEEPING EVERYONE IN THE LOOP ON THE VOTING IN FLORIDA...

Only one side cheats at elections in this country. This is one of the ways they do it. Count and count and count, until it comes down to just a few hundred votes difference, and then count one more time, and presto. Nelson was down by SIXTY THOUSAND VOTES on Tuesday evening. Early and mail in votes are required by Florida law to be counted within 30 minutes of polls closing. Instead, almost TWO DAYS, and they still won't say ANYTHING about their numbers.

They wait to see how many new fake votes they need, in Democrat counties only, and then they produce them and claim victory.

Meanwhile, in Broward County Florida....

Laura Ingraham

For all you night owls ... details from the show tonight ...

In Florida's Election Snafu, Broward's Brenda Snipes Finds 'Magic Bags of Ballots'

589 Comments
    1,448 shares

State Rep. Matt Caldwell is 'steaming mad' about uncounted ballots

By Kathryn Blackhurst | Friday, November 9, 2018

The initial 40,000-vote victory for Florida state Rep. Matt Caldwell (R) in his agriculture commissioner race on Tuesday night has since plummeted to a more than 3,000-vote loss behind Democratic candidate Nikki Fried. This is all because Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes has continued “to find magic bags of ballots,” Caldwell said Friday night on Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle.”
    Snipes (pictured above right) and Broward County became engulfed in controversy in the days following Tuesday’s midterm elections when GOP candidates’ comfortable leads over Democratic candidates sank enough over the last three days to trigger recounts, potentially.

Related: Florida Elections Supervisor Wants an Emergency Hearing
    “Rick Scott was up by 50,000+ votes on Election Day, now they ‘found’ many votes and he is only up 15,000 votes. ‘The Broward Effect.’ How come they never find Republican votes?” President Donald Trump tweeted Friday.
    “Thank you @marcorubio for helping to expose the potential corruption going on with respect to Election Theft in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. The WORLD is now watching closely!” he also said.
    Rick Scott was up by 50,000+ votes on Election Day, now they “found” many votes and he is only up 15,000 votes. “The Broward Effect.” How come they never find Republican votes?
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 9, 2018
    Thank you @marcorubio for helping to expose the potential corruption going on with respect to Election Theft in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. The WORLD is now watching closely!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 9, 2018

Although Caldwell, outgoing Gov. Rick Scott (R) and Governor-Elect Ron DeSantis (R) all held sufficient margins of victories on Tuesday, Caldwell is now losing his race and Scott and DeSantis have seen their leads catastrophically chipped away.
    “I am steaming mad about this,” Caldwell told former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R), who was substituting for Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Friday night.

“You know, we went to bed [on] Tuesday night with a 40,000-vote lead, and over the course of the last three days, the Broward County supervisor has continued to find magic bags of ballots that have turned that into a 3,000-vote loss. It’s really spectacular,” Caldwell said.
    All Florida voters “deserve to have a straight answer” and deserve to have faith in the integrity of the state’s election process, Caldwell insisted.
    “There [are] 8 million people roughly that voted in this election, and the fact that we can’t get a satisfactory answer for now after three days of asking, Where did these ballots come from? When were they cast? And why hadn’t they been counted yet? — it’s completely outrageous,” Caldwell said.
    Advertisement

He filed a lawsuit on Friday asking “the court to protect the integrity of all ballots and all public records relating to the election for Commissioner of Agriculture.”
    Scott and the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) sued both Broward County and Palm Beach County on Thursday.
    Scott also accused Snipes of being “unwilling to disclose records revealing how many electors voted, how many ballots have been canvassed and how many ballots remain to be canvassed,” thus raising “substantial concerns about the validity of the election process.”
    A judge ordered Broward County on Friday to release voter information in response to Scott’s legal challenge.
    By Florida law, Broward County is “supposed to have all of [its] early votes tabulated and reported a half an hour after the polls closed” on Tuesday, and it’s still not done, Caldwell said.
    “It’s just totally outrageous … We went to bed on Tuesday night with a substantial lead, and it magically disappears over the last three days just enough ballots to not only push our victory into a loss according to [Snipes’] tally, but also to push both the Senate race and the governor’s race into a recount,” Caldwell lamented.
    “It just stinks to high heaven.”
    Snipes, who has said that she doesn’t know how many ballots remain uncounted in Broward County, has been the subject of similar controversies before.
    “Again, it’s just a habitual problem with Broward County,” Caldwell said.

Related: Judge Orders Broward County to Release Voter Data Amid Controversy

Andrew Pollack, the father of Parkland shooting victim Meadow Pollack, told Huckabee later on during “The Ingraham Angle” that “no one’s been affected more by Broward County than myself and my son and my family. My daughter was murdered in Broward County.”
    Seventeen students and staff members at Stoneman Douglas High School were shot and killed in February by gunman Nikolas Cruz.
    “I tell people all the time the word that haunts me is accountability, Mike. And we haven’t seen it in Broward County. And it’s about time that, you know, we’re going to put some officials in place that are going to start holding these people accountable.”
    Pollack pinned the blame for both the shooting and the ballot controversy on the county’s systemic problems and its Democratic leadership.
    “These leaders are all unethical, liberal Democrats that aren’t capable of running a preschool, let alone a county. So it’s very important — when people see what’s going on in Broward, these people are unethical,” Pollack said.

His son, Hunter Pollack, added, “Broward County right now is the laughing stock of the entire country. The governor has stood by my family since the worst tragedy of our lives, and we’re going to stand by him. They’ll be damned if they think they’ll steal this election from us.”
    His father concluded, “I tell people all the time the word that haunts me is accountability, Mike. And we haven’t seen it in Broward County. And it’s about time that, you know, we’re going to put some officials in place that are going to start holding these people accountable.”

https://www.lifezette.com/2018/11/in...qOH7moba9p0CKw

Nationwide Federal Mandate for Uniform Voting Procedures:

1) Pass National Voter ID Law with Photo...mandatory!

2) Every registered voter needs to be issued a "Tracking Number" linked to their name in the voter database and on their ballot, (not social security number).

3) Once that ballot is cast in the computer with that Tracking Number...then the vote is locked and NO more votes can be cast under that Tracking Number.

4) Give us a printed copy of our ballot AND our Tracking Number so we can go on-line and track our ballot to ensure it was cast correctly!

5) All mail in ballots need to have that Tracking Number linked with the name on the ballot. We need to ensure our ballots were not throw out or fraudulently entered into the system. We need to make sure our mail in ballot was cast and then that Tracking Number locked with no more votes entered! You cannot vote by mail AND show up and vote again at the polling stations.

6) Purge the voter rolls of all non-citizens and deceased people.

We are sick of this fraud and abuse of our voting system.

GET THIS PASSED NOW WELL BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTIONS.

PEOPLE CAN GET THEIR "NATIONAL VOTER ID WITH PHOTO" AND THE TRACKING NUMBER SYSTEM CAN GET UP AND RUNNING WITHIN THE NEXT 2 YEARS!

Copy and paste, get it to your representatives.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Pissed beyond belief THROW OUT THIS ENTIRE ELECTION and Bill this Retard Florida

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast