Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voting For McCain

So who is going to vote for McCain Now, Now that he has a vp that is conservitave and aginst IA's?

Or do you you feel the same was as you did a week or a month ago?

Will his pick help or hurt him?

I personally think that if she can debate and do excellent speeches Obama is in trouble.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Re: Voting For McCain

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    So who is going to vote for McCain Now, Now that he has a vp that is conservitave and aginst IA's?

Or do you you feel the same was as you did a week or a month ago?

Will his pick help or hurt him?

I personally think that if she can debate and do excellent speeches Obama is in trouble.
    I thought her stance was unknown on illegal immigration. Do you have any sources on that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I DON'T know WHAT to make of McCain's choice for VP!

I am impressed with this women but I really need to know her stance on IA's I still am going to vote Independant unless this women can sway me. Of course voting for Obutthead is out of the the question.

I guess by Obama and McCain keeping us confused one of them will win.

GRRRR
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will not reward the GOP with a vote for McCain, because I do not think McCain shold be President. No way, no how.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

AngelaTC wrote:
    I will not reward the GOP with a vote for McCain, because I do not think McCain shold be President. No way, no how.
    I agree, as I seriously think McCain was pushed to the forefront to be another GOP puppet to be controlled like Bush 43 by characters like Karl Rove and Dick Cheney, to mention just a few of the massive machine this party has become. And this from a card-carrying Republican.
    As depressed as I am about the whole situation, I am getting ready to vote for anyone not McCain, including Obama. Call it a roll of the dice, but his speech last night, no matter how media pundits tear it apart, was rather uplifting to someone like me who has lightly been thinking about moving to Antarctica where the only politics are between the penguins.

You might want to check this out from NumbersUSA

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/ ... port-.html

Michelle Obama signals that her hubby supports amnesty.

On a website I saw today it said she has no stance on IA's. It said she is far from New Mexico and does not have the problem in Alaska. If she is VP and goes around the country she may gain a stance real fast. Romney on the other hand wanted them to go home. I think that is why he is not VP today. None of this suprises me and McCain is still an idot and still a Bush Bott. He stood a chance with me if he got a VP who had an issue with our borders being open or if he got a good financial guy. But oh no he does not want anyone who is going to say or do anything but smile and look pretty. Hey he found her.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

If obama wins and we get a filibuster proof congress then Amnesty WILL Happen.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast