Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    A vote for McCain will basically signal to the GOP that you have no problem with them selecting a candidate who is soft on IA so they'll continue to do the same every election cycle. A vote for him will basically mean you're going to for the lesser of 2 evils which is precisely what you all were strongly against just 2 months ago. See, in the end, Republicans will vote Republicans and Democrats will vote Democrats when it comes down to it.
    I think the picking of Palin tells me he's scared that he's lost his conservative base.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    From link provided by Gogo:

Michelle Obama, wife of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, signaled that if elected her husband would attempt to grant amnesty to every illegal alien in the United States.
    Wow, "amnesty to every illegal alien in the United States." Now that's a scary statement! We all know what the word EVERY means.

Every: Constituting each and all members of a group without exception.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    A vote for McCain will basically signal to the GOP that you have no problem with them selecting a candidate who is soft on IA so they'll continue to do the same every election cycle. A vote for him will basically mean you're going to for the lesser of 2 evils which is precisely what you all were strongly against just 2 months ago. See, in the end, Republicans will vote Republicans and Democrats will vote Democrats when it comes down to it.
    I agree. The strategy has worked so far, and voting for McCain is a clear sign for the GOP to continue the OBL nominating racket.

Unless this Palin person convincingly says she is for sealing the border with a fence and/or military, as well as getting rid of illegals through attrition, this choice means absolutely nothing to me.

And even if she says this, I would support McCain only in hopes of impeaching him.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I think the picking of Palin tells me he's scared that he's lost his conservative base.
    You are probably right, otherwise he would have picked Linda Lingle, Governor of Hawaii who has a lot more time on the job but is more liberal than Palin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I disagree I think Maclame doesn't give a hoot about what the conservative side of the party thinks or wants he is just a wealthy old man that lives in a bubble being told around the clock whats best for America by lobbyists and special interest groups.Most of the politicians in DC are so out of touch with what is really going on in America and people refuse to give them the wake up call.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    If obama wins and we get a filibuster proof congress then Amnesty WILL Happen.
    AND a Supreme Court that will turn over EVERY state law to fight illegal immigration.
    I agree with you 100%, OBAMAgeddon “MUSTâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

McCain picked a winner in Palin as VP. How?

1. Female and conservative. Favors gun rights! Anti-abortion murder! Will appeal to some Hilary supporters. Favors more drilling in ANWAR but took on the oil companies up there.

2. Is from as far away from Washington as you can get! No insider here.

3. Dems cannot attack a female too harshly or they will look hypocritical as they think they are the party of the female.

4. Inexperienced if McCain dies? No more inexperienced as Obama and Obama wants the top job not number two and if McCain died she could pick a VP republican like Romney just like Obama did with Biden. Obama admitted inexperience by going with Biden. McCain picked Pali for many other good reasons.

OBAMA MUST BE DEFEATED BECAUSE OF HIS RACIST PASTOR JEREMIAH WRIGHT, RESKO AND THAT TERRORIST WHO BOMBED THE PENTAGON!

I think it's a great choice. Pro-Life,Pro-Guns,Pro-Death penalty. She has morals she is a fiscal conservative and she does whats right. She is not in anyones pocket and she really does not like lobbyists. When Alaska bought a plane for the governor she said that she is selling it because it is a waste of money. She went after an imbedded GOP Representative on the 400 million dollar bridge to nowhere and stopped it. Those that are voting for Obama are voting for amnesty. Think long and hard folks, yes McCain is not what we want but he's what we have and Palin looks like a great choice and we need to support her if not him.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    McCain picked a winner in Palin as VP. How?

1. Female and conservative. Favors gun rights! Anti-abortion murder! Will appeal to some Hilary supporters. Favors more drilling in ANWAR but took on the oil companies up there.

2. Is from as far away from Washington as you can get! No insider here.

3. Dems cannot attack a female too harshly or they will look hypocritical as they think they are the party of the female.

4. Inexperienced if McCain dies? No more inexperienced as Obama and Obama wants the top job not number two and if McCain died she could pick a VP republican like Romney just like Obama did with Biden. Obama admitted inexperience by going with Biden. McCain picked Pali for many other good reasons.

OBAMA MUST BE DEFEATED BECAUSE OF HIS RACIST PASTOR JEREMIAH WRIGHT, RESKO AND THAT TERRORIST WHO BOMBED THE PENTAGON!
    I totally agree. He picked Biden so it looked like experience was on the ticket. I understand Palin can be VERY tough when she needs to be. They will go after her on trying to get the ex-brother-in-law fired for tazeing an 11-year-old.

April
    The problem is McCain has a dictator mentality and is NOT going to listen to anyone ESPECIALLY a woman. More than likely all she will be is a politcal figure head with no power and no input. Juan H will have more input than her.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast