Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Watch ‘Compassionate’ Democrats Mock Abortion Barbie’s Paraplegic Opponent

Watch ‘Compassionate’ Democrats Mock Abortion Barbie’s Paraplegic Opponent

January 23, 2014 by Sam Rolley

Democrats are very fond of typecasting themselves as members of the Party of compassion whose primary mission is to battle conservatives bent on harming the Nation’s most vulnerable populations. But time and again people on the left expose their true selves with hurtful rhetoric and actions decidedly lacking in compassion. In Texas, Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis and her supporters are currently providing the latest example of this aspect of progressive hypocrisy.
    Texas voters recently learned that Davis is guilty of fabrications in her personal narrative through a newspaper article which cut massive holes in her story about being a financially struggling single mom. Instead of a struggling mother pulling herself toward greatness for the benefit of her children, Davis is portrayed as an opportunist gold-digger unwilling to allow family, or anything else, to interfere with her quest to become a feminist demagogue.
    Davis quickly denied facts the Dallas Morning News revealed about her in the piece exposing her lies and accused her opponent, Gregg Abbott, of providing details for the article, which she described as a political hit piece.
    Here’s a statement the Democrat darling released in response to the article:
    We’re not surprised by Greg Abbott’s [her Texas governorship opponent] campaign attacks on the personal story of my life as a single mother who worked hard to get ahead. But they won’t work, because my story is the story of millions of Texas women who know the strength it takes when you’re young, alone and a mother. I’ve always been open about my life not because my story is unique, but because it isn’t.
    The truth is that at age 19, I was a teenage mother living alone with my daughter in a trailer and struggling to keep us afloat on my way to a divorce. And I knew then that I was going to have to work my way up and out of that life if I was going to give my daughter a better life and a better future and that’s what I’ve done. I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.
    Davis’s “walked a day in my shoes” comment stood out to many Abbott supporters because, as it turns out, he hasn’t walked a day in anyone’s shoes since being struck by a falling oak tree at the age of 26.
    Abbott is a paraplegic.
    Davis has insisted that the comment had no malicious intent, saying that it was an unfortunate result of her propensity for using “broader, looser language.”
    But in light of Davis’s gaffe, questions about whether Davis’s campaign has given any thought to subtly using Abbott’s disability against him in the election exist.
    In a video released Thursday, the conservative activist group Project Veritas claims to provide evidence that, even if Davis hasn’t, her supporters have certainly considered Abbot’s disability as a major weakness.
    The group claims that the video combines footage from a meeting of Battleground Texas volunteers and another from a meeting of an Austin Democratic group.
    “I’m wondering how this is going to work out, because he’s in a wheelchair and most of the slogans are ‘Stand With Wendy,’” a Davis supporter associated with Battleground Texas says at one point in the video.
    Another pro-Davis volunteer explains her candidate’s edge against Abbott thusly, “He doesn’t speak well, he isn’t good looking, he doesn’t have a good personality, and he’s in a wheelchair.”
    Davis has used her falsified tales of struggling as a single mother to promote abortion. Abbott, on the other hand, contends that his struggles and disability serve as a constant reminder that, regardless of someone’s circumstances, he or she deserves a chance at life.
    That fact makes the utterance of another Davis supporter caught on tape particularly unnerving.
    “What I think is interesting is he’s in a wheelchair but he has no sympathy for anyone or any way. He may have a personality disorder,” an unidentified volunteer says on the video.

Davis has gone out of her way to condemn the comments made in the video and there is no evidence to suggest that she has personally given any thought to the possibility of Abbott’s disability providing her an electoral advantage. Of course, there is also no solid evidence that she hasn’t.

Filed Under: Liberty News, Staff Reports

http://personalliberty.com/2014/01/2...egic-opponent/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Friday, 01/24/2014 - 06:56 am EST

Greg Abbott Responds To Wendy Davis' Campaign Attacks Against Him

Written by Mockarena
    Class act.

The comment Wendy made about Greg Abbott "walking a mile in her shoes" is perfectly countered with the suggestion that the Abbott campaign use the slogan, "Let's Roll," isn't it?

Wendy did, as you'll see at the end of this video, describe the Battleground Texas comments as "abhorrent." Battleground Texas is naturally saying the video is a lie (???).

This race gets more interesting every single day.

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/it...ks-against-him

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)