Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Interesting you ask. This topic has come up a lot with people I know lately. Things are just too weird. All the natural disasters, diseases, a cashless society, how we have fallen away from our values and very rarely do we see any accountability from anyone.
    In a word, yes, I think we are in the end times, however Christians will not be here for it and Obama is not the anti Christ, because the anti Christ will not come until after the apocolypse.
    Things are getting wierd. The weather, Russia, Iran and so on. All of these things alone are no big deal but they are all happening at the same time. The world is not going to blow up, but if we are there, things will get worse like our economy will not recover.

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Interesting you ask. This topic has come up a lot with people I know lately. Things are just too weird. All the natural disasters, diseases, a cashless society, how we have fallen away from our values and very rarely do we see any accountability from anyone.
    In a word, yes, I think we are in the end times, however Christians will not be here for it and Obama is not the anti Christ, because the anti Christ will not come until after the apocolypse.
    Things are getting wierd. The weather, Russia, Iran and so on. All of these things alone are no big deal but they are all happening at the same time. The world is not going to blow up, but if we are there, things will get worse like our economy will not recover.
    Agreed. On top of that think of all the things are Govt is NOT telling us. I know a woman who is married to a man who deals in a lot of top secret Govt activity and there are things that he cannot tell even her of whats going on (and will be happening) that we are totally oblivious of. She asked him one day if he loses sleep over it. He told her he doesnt or he'd go crazy from worrying about it. It is what it is, he says...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12