Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"We shall all be slaves on the Gov. Plantation" A.

Alan Keyes: Under Obama ‘We Shall All Become Slaves on the Government’s Plantation’Thursday, August 05, 2010
    By Penny Starr, Senior Staff Writer

Former U.S. Ambassador Alan Keyes at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2010. (CNSNews.com photo/Penny Starr)Washington (CNSNews.com) –

Alan Keyes, a conservative activist and former diplomat, said Wednesday that President Barack Obama and liberals in Congress are promoting a dependence on government that mirrors slavery.

Keyes appeared with more than a dozen other black conservative leaders at a gathering in Washington to condemn accusations by the NAACP that the Tea Party movement has a racist faction. Keyes said real racism occurs when race is connected to ideology -- as was the case, he said, when Barack Obama was campaigning for president.

“The notion that you owe some allegiance or vote to an individual simply because of the color of their skin" is racist, Keyes said. He said such a notion was "constantly pushed at me by the American media" during the Obama campaign, when black Americans were expected to "feel proud" of Obama.

"Why should I feel proud of someone who wants to destroy the unalienable rights of unborn children?â€

Whever some online coward calls me a hater or racist for disagreeing with Obama's policy, I show them this man and tell them HE should have been President. Shuts em right up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, he was my man in the 08 Texas primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Texana
    You'er racist...er...wait...Texas...ur supposta' be a racist!!! I watch every speech I can find on Keyes. I hope his BO elegibility cases go well...

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Whever some online coward calls me a hater or racist for disagreeing with Obama's policy, I show them this man and tell them HE should have been President. Shuts em right up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texana
    Finally my choice for a real President shows up! How could you have been silent so long, Alan? You're here now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Amen to that, SicNTired, works for me everytime!! I've been carrying on like that since he dropped out. Wished the heck he'd run again. I'd vote him over Ron Paul, Romney, Palin, but I'd have trouble deciding between Jan Brewer and Alan Keyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9BA7i3sgCU

The name of this video was made up by a liberal, obviously. The name is Alan Keyes King of BS. But hey, guess what, he knocks the socks off Senator Obuthead and the liberals hosting this Illonis TV show. The discussion is about gay rights..must see!

I am sorry...maybe I am weird...but I understand...or at least I think I understand...what Keyes is saying. At least he puts thought into what is comeing out of his pie hole!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    I am sorry...maybe I am weird...but I understand...or at least I think I understand...what Keyes is saying. At least he puts thought into what is comeing out of his pie hole!!!!
    It would seem that you're the one sounding from the pie hole, can't you understand that in the video he defends pro-life? Anybody with any decent level of intelligence will put thought behind what they are going to say..before they say it. However, in your case, you seemed to have put the cart before the horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    It would seem that you're the one sounding from the pie hole, can't you understand that in the video he defends pro-life? Anybody with any decent level of intelligence will put thought behind what they are going to say..before they say it. However, in your case, you seemed to have put the cart before the horse.
    Huh?