Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    851966 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

April
    852129 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

April
    852277 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

April
    852482 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

April
    852635 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

What's that old saying go?

Those who sacrafice liberty for a little bit of security deserve neither.

I might have butchered that a bit, but I'm too lazy right now to look up the official quote.

It amazes me how alot of Americans are all too willing to give up their constitutional rights so easily in the name of fighting terror. Fear is the easiest method in which to control people. Giving up our rights for a little bit of security is exactly what the terrorists and our government want. I just don't understand with how dishonest and untrustworthy this government is on so many levels that the American people can be ok with them wiretapping them without a warrant. I mean if the government can go through all that trouble, why not secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws to keep the bad guys from coming in. Why wait until they are already here and then you have to go through all the BS of wiretapping everyone in their grandmothers and putting them through all kinds of hell?

Why don't they use this wiretapping BS on the illegals and their employers? Why don't they use it on all the brown pride anti american groups like LaRaza and such?

Seriously it is not that hard to get a warrant to conduct a wiretap. The agency that is in charge of doing such rubberstamps like 99 percent of them anyway, so why the secrecy? How do we know they aren't wiretapping Alipac or the Minutemen instead of the Al Qaeda?

Too many questions and given the dishonestly of this administration, I don't trust anything they do, not one bit. I for one will be damned if I'm giving up my constiutional rights for anything. I'm not going to live my life in fear. No sir.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman...you've been MIA for quite some time, and honestly I am surprised that you are back for more. Before I continue slapping you around like a little girl, go back and answer all of the questions that were left for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    dman...you've been MIA for quite some time, and honestly I am surprised that you are back for more. Before I continue slapping you around like a little girl, go back and answer all of the questions that were left for you.
    Neese you are so irrelevant that I stopped paying attention to you a long time ago. You want to continue to be a Bushbot then that is your choice because I don't have time to go thumb through pages of your garbage. Nothing I say will convince you of anything and quite frankly I have better things to do with my time like trying to do my part in saving the country. If you want to be like Crocket and not hold Bush and other politicians accountable for their actions then that's your choice. I choose not to have my head buried up my arse, but whatever floats your boat. Unless you have something relevant to add to this conversion, I'm done.

As far as slapping me around, whatever. Your such a tough guy (or girl), I'm so scared of you.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Neese, I believe that dman is agenda driven. Actually responding to questions is not part of his program, but you may succeed in getting yourself called a "Bush apologist" or (as above) a "Bushbot" if you have the temerity to challenge his posts.

Personally, I have little patience or respect for a person who will not have an honest debate. The sole overriding exception to that rule is my "do not feed the trolls" rule, in the case that the "debate" is just trollish disruption. I note that dman went left on me, accusing me of being a "Bush apologist" simply for pointing out the verbiage of Art. III, Sec. 3, which narrowly defines the conditions under which one may be charged with treason. Apparently, the fact that the actual law is at odds with his fantasy solution to this problem was enough to drive him to a lengthy accusatory and factually errant diatribe.

I guess what I am saying is that you shouldn't get your hopes up that any hard questions you pose or have posed will be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Neese you are so irrelevant that I stopped paying attention to you a long time ago. You want to continue to be a Bushbot then that is your choice because I don't have time to go thumb through pages of your garbage. Nothing I say will convince you of anything and quite frankly I have better things to do with my time like trying to do my part in saving the country. If you want to be like Crocket and not hold Bush and other politicians accountable for their actions then that's your choice. I choose not to have my head buried up my arse, but whatever floats your boat. Unless you have something relevant to add to this conversion, I'm done.

As far as slapping me around, whatever. Your such a tough guy (or girl), I'm so scared of you.

zzzzzz......