Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Updated numbers from Website. Figures updated daily.

Let's Make It a Million!

810681 :

the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush

Quote Originally Posted by April

I do not know what else is going to get his attention. I watched Lou Dobbs last night and there were 2 Senators on there that had been calling him about immediately freeing the border guards that were prosecuted for doing their jobs and the White House is not responding or answering their phone calls. If he is not responding to them, you know he could care less about us. I think he needs a wake up call.
    If he were impeached it would show all who came after him they NEED to listen to the people. I am a Republican, but first I am an American and the President has turned his back on the American people, both Republican and Democrat.
    I agree with you. Bush has completely sold us out. It is a disgrace that he is not taking action for the two border patrol agents. He hasn't done a thing about immigration. He can open our mail and listen to our phone calls, all to protect us from terroirsm, and yet he lets millions waltz right across the border. He is the biggest of hypocrits. I get it. My only question is, impeachment, then what?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    Annie I understand your concerns, but at this point it is CRISIS TIME, time to stop complaining and start acting. We are going to the tubes. When I hear about the border guards imprisoned for doing their job, the national guard retreating, social security for illegals when social security for Americans is already threatened, not mention jobs,murder and crime rates,etc., my blood boils.

We have done everything we can to get his attention. He is the one in CHARGE. He is totally ignoring the people who put him there. In my opinion, he is leaving us NO recourse. I believe that if he is put in check, it will be an example for all Politicians that they can be fired. This will be a big motivater for WHOEVER comes next to LISTEN to the American people. I am not concerned so much about who comes next, I am most interested in showing them ALL they need to listen to US, whether they be Republican or Democrat. When WE THE PEOPLE take back the power the politicians will ALL once again know to RESPECT the American People.

"It's all about the oil"
    "No weapons of mass destruction"
    "Impeachment"...just another Dem word to make themselves feel important, as if they actually know what is going on. I think it is a rule in the far left handbook to learn all of the key phrases, yet these people cannot do any better.

April
    That is why they ALL need to be taught to RESPECT US whether they are Democrats or Republicans and it just makes sense to start with the one in charge no matter what his political affiliation is, Wrong is Wrong no matter which side or WHO does it. It is not Democrat /Republican thing anymore , it is about the American people getting tromped on over and over by politicians and NONE of them seems to care what we think or feel!

Thank God that Impeachment was put in place by our forefathers so WE THE PEOPLE always have an avenue to fight to save our country against overwhelming corruption and oppression.

Impeachment is easier said than done. It is important to think about what the process entails, what the end result should be , and the costs and time involved. Personally, I don't think that it is worth it. I am amazed at the quantity of people who want to see our nation suffer. When we take down a President, it is not only he who is affected, it is the rest of us too. I will not condone a mission that defeats our own country. Why does the rest of the world hate us? Because we started the war at home, and some of you won't be happy until the entire Nation collapses. April, you and I had a similar discussion yesterday when we were discussing publicity for illegal immigration. I feel that it is important to put some thought into what ever needs to be accomplished and make sure that the representation was good. You felt like any publicity was good publicity. I don't understand that.

April
    Neese, our President has taken all of us down.....look around, read the news, watch Lou Dobbs. Two more years of the leadership we have had in the last year should sink us all.
    I did not say any publicity was good publicity I said everyone should do what they feel they should to help the cause in reference to stopping the invasion. I said that everything helps email, faxes, phone calls and speaking out in the manner an individual deems fit. I do not believe anyone has the right to say how someone else should take a stand on a cause. That is an individuals choice.

You know what? WE have taken ourselves down by voting in the wrong person, myself included. I am not interested in retaliation, it is a waste of time and money. We have so many important issues to address, we don't need to muck up the system with more crap. Moving forward, our time and money needs to be spent wisely, and with focus. President Bush knows what he has done and will have to live with himself. We can spend more time pointing out the obvious, or we can actually do something that makes a difference, the choice is ours. We had a choice to downplay the poor choices, and make the best out of a bad situation or exploit it in the media for the whole world to see. We chose the latter and now we are paying the price...all of us. I don't care if our President is the biggest A-hole in the world, he is our A-hole...and he lives in the only country that I want to live in. Sometimes we have to side with lesser of two evils.

April
    I am not interested in retaliation I am interested in the majority of American's quest to keep the President/ Government from bringing America totally to its knees through invasion from a foreign country. I am not willing to just roll with the flow because "we voted in the wrong person" and that is my choice. In my opinion,in the past we have too long rolled with flow and look where it has gotten us.

Being on this website has opened my eyes to how important it is to not just ROLL with the flow. This website has opened my eyes to Governments choice to abandon its people. My choice is to stand up against having my beloved Country trashed. Do not worry, my focus is fully on making a difference in reference to Illegal Immigration.

You are right, the President has to live with what he has done, unfortunately so do we. WE are paying a price, not because we chose to stand up in the media, but because our Government has turned its back on its people! An example of how far off course America has fallen is Hazelton being sued for its choice to enforce the Law. I admire that Mayor tremendously and his choice to stand and fight. He is a wonderful example for all Americans.

Neese, I respect your right to have your opinions/views even if they are different than mine. You stand up for America your way and I will stand up for America my way. I am sure we will both make progress toward our goal.

I want to clarify what I mean, because I don't just "roll with the flow". I am looking at this situation as a strategic move, from a military standpoint. We had a lot of support in the beginning of the war, Democrats included. War means blood and death and injuries...this came as a surprise to many people(?) As in any war, you use the intelligence provided, and we received some unreliable information. With that being said, there are countless terrorists around the world, and any elimination of this threat is a bonus for the innocent. This war could have gone either way. As soon as we started losing, or not doing as well as everyone expected, the rats started jumping ship. We needed help with the fight against terrorism, and as soon as everyone started squawking here in the US, our support around the world began to dwindle. The world lost confidence in our leadership and our country because nobody wants to play on a losing team. So essentially, all of the whiners in the US have blood on their hands as well, because if we could have rallied more support at home, we would have knocked this thing out much sooner, with the help of our allies, and would have less injuries and fatalities. We have become a disposable nation: don't like our husband/wife...get rid of them, don't like the coach...get rid of him, don't like the President...get rid of him. For once, I would love someone to stay and take personal responsibility. It is not as simple as "just pulling out our troops". We went in expecting the people to step up and take control of their country. Some did, but many are too afraid, which puts a burden on our military. If we leave now, the innocent will get slaughtered, because they are in the minority. We have a volunteer Army, they are fully aware of what they got into before they signed up. I am not buying all of this crap about having to join the military because they are poor. Unemployment figures are very low and I still see jobs in the paper. I did not grow up in a rich family either, and I did not have to join the military to support my family. To make matters worse, we have a far left media, Hollywood celebrities rallying support for causes they know nothing about, personal checks being handed over to corrupt governments, and idiots, like Cindy Sheehan fighting for terrorists rights, and buddying up with Hugo Chavez. Wise up people!! Do you see what we have become? Bush is definetely to blame, and so are we. We used to take pride in our country and we stood up for what was right. We rallied behind our leaders and took care of business in a professional manner. Now everyone wants to sue, disrupt, and harm others for their special interest. We are no longer a country...we are composed of fragments of self absorbed whiners who love to bash our government. I am not saying that people cannot speak their mind. By all means, please do. Just keep it fair and remember that you have a choice on where you would like to live. If you love the US, don't intentionally harm your fellow Americans in an effort to make gains for your own cause. It is important to keep your loyalties at home, and sometimes that means biting your tongue on occasion, in order to maintain allies. All Presidents have faced criticism, all of them have blood on their hands, in one way or the other, and many of them were not heroes during their Presidency. We need to look at the bigger picture, not only the situation at hand. This war/Presidency has not been easy for anyone, and we all want Americans back on US soil as soon as possible. We need to avoid tunnel vision because there are many important issues, and we need to prioritize them accordingly. We need a plan, organize our efforts and act professionally and respectfully when we make our point in the media. We are not only representing ourselves, or or organization, but our country, as well, and we need to do it the best that we know how.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast