Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Again, the numbers do not ring true. I have followed the progress of this bogus petition since you posted it. The increase in signatures has been amazingly steady, yet at that pace it would have taken over 12 years for that number of signatures to have been amassed. I'm calling fraud on this nonsense (again). The anonymous organization allegedly behind this petition provide zero information as to their funding, backing, or membership, nor can or will they authenticate the alleged signatures. Don't believe me? Try writing them to ask for authentication or for records of who is putting up the money for this sham. I personally suspect George Soros or some other DNC operative.

For the record, I have absolutely no problem with concerned Americans legitimately signing petitions for ANYTHING they believe requires action. I DO have a problem with phony petitions from shadowy groups clearly faking their numbers for propaganda purposes, and that it what we have here.

April
    Republican Congressman and Presidential candidate Ron Paul says U.S. President Bush has presided over a system wide doctrine of violating the Constitution, from the Iraq War in the "War on Terrorism" and pursuing a North American Union agenda, without legally required Congressional oversight. Such oversight is legally prescribed by the U.S. Constitution.

During an interview with Alex Jones on the GCN Radio network, Paul had outlined the likely scenario as to how impeachment proceedings would unfold.

"I'd be surprised if they win both - I think they're going to win one body and if they win the House right now they do not say they would have an impeachment but I think the way that place operates I think they probably will make every effort," said Paul.

"If they happened to have a ten or fifteen vote margin that would be a political thing - it would be payback time."

Paul said that Bush should be impeached not under the umbrella of partisan vengeance but for ceaselessly breaking the laws of the land.

"I would have trouble arguing that he's been a Constitutional President and once you violate the Constitution and be proven to do that I think these people should be removed from office."

Opining that the U.S. had entered a period of "soft fascism," Paul noted that the legacy of the Bush administration has been the total abandonment of Constitutional principles.

"Congress has generously ignored the Constitution while the President flaunts it, the courts have ignored it and they get in the business of legislating so there's no respect for the rule of law." said Paul.

"When the President signs all these bills and then adds statements after saying I have no intention of following it - he's in a way signing it and vetoing - so in his mind he's vetoing a lot of bills, in our mind under the rule of law he hasn't vetoed a thing."

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/F ... 01456.html

862236 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Banned
    That doesn't change the fact that this petition can be mathematically demonstrated to be a sham. It doesn't change the fact that the cowardly propagandists behind it refuse to provide contact information or even so much as an "about us" page.

April
    862359 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

For those of you who are new, there are Impeachment links on page one of this thread for informational purposes. I post new links when I find them. This thread is for the people to have access to information about Impeachment and to be able to investigate their options. Below is a new Links I found that will be placed on page one with the others.
    I am not promoting anything on this thread other than the FREEDOM and RIGHT for each person to be informed and make choices on their own!

http://impeachforpeace.org/index.php

http://impeachforpeace.org/ImpeachNow.html

April
    How Do You feel about George Bush's positions on illegal immigration?

I think he is doing a great job!__ 1.38% (16)
    He's doing a fair job.___ 2.15% (25)
    I don't know what to think of Bush on this is ____ 5.60% (65)
    He is doing a terrible job. _____________33.68% (391)
    He should be impeached. __________6.55% (76)
    He should be impeached and tried for Treason.__________ 50.65% (58

Total Votes: 1161

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=S ... &pollID=38

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    862359 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

For those of you who are new, there are Impeachment links on page one of this thread for informational purposes. I post new links when I find them. This thread is for the people to have access to information about Impeachment and to be able to investigate their options. Below is a new Links I found that will be placed on page one with the others.
    I am not promoting anything on this thread other than the FREEDOM and RIGHT for each person to be informed and make choices on their own!

http://impeachforpeace.org/index.php

http://impeachforpeace.org/ImpeachNow.html
    "People" do not have options when it comes to impeachment. Only Congress may impeach the President, and ginning up phony petitions with falsified numbers does nothing to change that fact.

These sites are not for informational purposes. They are partisan propaganda sites. Any legitimate site includes and "about" page that names the operators of the site or organization and provides information as to the sources of funding. These sites don't contain that information because its provision would make obvious the fraudulent and partisan nature of the sites.

April
    Note to CG: I am tired of your repeated attacks, which have gone on for quite some time ,so from now on,I will not be responding nor will I be reading any post of yours to me. Please do not waste any further time harassing me. As for this thread and what is on it ,people can decide for themselves, most people DONOT need someone rampaging around telling them how to think. God gave them their own powers of deduction. Please write this somewhere, where you can see it daily, LIVE AND LET LIVE . Oh another good one, "Judge not lest ye be Judged. Matthew 7:1 further reading Matthew 7:2-5

862520 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Note to CG: I am tired of your repeated attacks, which have gone on for quite some time ,so from now on,I will not be responding nor will I be reading any post of yours to me. Please do not waste any further time harassing me. As for this thread and what is on it ,people can decide for themselves, most people DONOT need someone rampaging around telling them how to think. God gave them their own powers of deduction. Please write this somewhere, where you can see it daily, LIVE AND LET LIVE . Oh another good one, "Judge not lest ye be Judged. Matthew 7:1 further reading Matthew 7:2-5

862520 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)
    Excuse me, April, but I am not attacking YOU, but rather these cheesy and anonymous sites and their fuzzy math that you have linked. The problems I have noted with these sites are not a matter of opinion but of demonstrable fact. Specifically, they provide no information as to the operators of the sites or the originators of the petitions. They provide no information by which a determination as to the financial backers of the effort may be determined. The steady trickle of additional names added to the lists may be readily extrapolated into a predicted volume, which cannot produce the numbers claimed. There is no means of verifying the dodgy-looking numbers because there is no information provided by which the petition operators may be contacted for verification. If you don't like my criticisms of the site, tough. Anything that anyone posts here is subject to rebuttal. You don't own this thread and your posts are not immune from factual debate.

Please do not attempt to protect your posts from scrutiny by feigning personal affront when the sole focus of my commentary has been the nature of the linked sites themselves and not your person. I get damned tired of people using this cheap ploy to avoid scrutiny of the links they post.

April
    Here is an aritcle I thought I would share with the authors top ten reasons for the president to be impeached. It is interesting to read different peoples perspectives and opinion. I like that the NAU is his number 1 reason. There is a yourtube video at the bottom of the page at:

http://infowars.net/articles/december20 ... chment.htm

Ten Reasons To Impeach The President

Steve Watson
    Infowars.net

"The act of writing up Articles of Impeachment is not difficult. You just write them on a piece of paper,"
    -US Rep. McKinney (D-GA)

Remember what Bill Clinton was impeached for when reading the following ten reasons why George W Bush should be impeached:

North American Union, Amnesty program, Killing sovereignty

The open plan to merge the US with Mexico and Canada and create a Pan American Union has long been a Globalist brainchild but its very real and prescient implementation on behalf of the Council on Foreign Relations has finally been reported on by mainstream news outlets.

The framework on which the American Union is being pegged is the NAFTA Super Highway, a four football-fields-wide leviathan that stretches from southern Mexico through the US up to Montreal Canada .Coupled with Bush's blanket amnesty program, the Pan American Union is the final jigsaw piece for the total dismantling of America as we know it.

Illegal legislation / Re-writing law: Patriot Act, Military Commissions Act, Wiretapping

The party line often heard from Neo-Cons in their attempts to defend the Patriot Act either circulate around the contention that the use of the Patriot Act has never been abused or that it isn't being used against American citizens. Here is an archive of articles that disproves both of these fallacies.

Neo-Con government mouthpieces and others are claiming that the Military Commissions Act of 2006, which heralded the official end of the "great experiment" of the American democratic republic, does not affect U.S. citizens, only illegal aliens and foreign terrorists. Recent history of how terror legislation was used to target American citizens clearly indicates the legislation will be used domestically.

Buried amongst the untold affronts to the Bill of Rights, the Constitution and the very spirit of America, the bill also contains a definition of "wrongfully aiding the enemy" which labels all American citizens who breach their "allegiance" to President Bush and the actions of his government as terrorists subject to possible arrest, torture and conviction in front of a military tribunal.

The wiretapping program violates the Fourth Amendment and FISA and will chill free speech. The Fourth Amendment protects the right of the people of the United States to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures and requires court approval except in an emergency. As a bipartisan group of legal experts—including Judge William Sessions, the former Director of the FBI under President Ronald Reagan—concluded after analyzing all the constitutional and statutory assertions of the administration: “the Justice Department’s defense of what it concedes was secret and warrantless electronic surveillance of persons within the United States fails to identify any plausible legal authority for such surveillance.”

Bush is also planning to abolish parts of the War Crimes Act of 1996 that makes it a felony to commit grave violations of the Geneva Conventions. He is systematically re-writing laws that could make him accountable for previous crimes against humanity.
    UNESCO and UN treaties

For reasons inexplicable to most sensible Americans, in September 2002, President George W. Bush told the United Nations that the U.S. will rejoin the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), a wild-eyed bunch President Reagan abandoned in 1984, noting that it was utterly corrupt and the U.S. had no business being a member of such a group.

Destruction of the Dollar

Former World Bank Vice President, Chief Economist and Nobel Prize winner Joseph Stiglitz has predicted a global economic crash within 24 months - unless the current downturn is successfully managed. Asked if the situation was being properly handled Stiglitz emphatically responded "no,".

Stiglitz caused controversy in October 2001 when he exposed rampant corruption within the IMF and blew the whistle on their nefarious methods of inducing countries to fall under their debt before stripping them of sovereignty and hollowing out their economies. Stiglitz agreed that the process of hijacking and looting key infrastructure on the part of the IMF and World Bank, as an offshoot of predatory globalization, had now moved from the third world to Europe, the United States and Canada.

New Freedom Initiative

Enforced and mandatory psychological testing and drugging is now a proposed federal law, to be done nationwide under Bush's 'New Freedom initiative'. Bush established the New Freedom Commission on Mental Health in April 2002 to conduct a "comprehensive study of the United States mental health service delivery system." The commission issued its recommendations in July 2003. Bush instructed more than 25 federal agencies to develop an implementation plan based on those recommendations

Real ID act

The Real ID Act essentially turns your driver's license into a national identification card. Or at least licenses issued by 2008 will be. That's when the program is to start.

Congressman Ron Paul: "Proponents of the REAL ID Act continue to make the preposterous claim that the bill does not establish a national ID card. This is dangerous and insulting nonsense."

The Senate has passed the Real ID bill, creating a backdoor national ID card. After weeks of activism directed towards them senators knew the full scale of this horror but voted for it 100-0 anyway.

Lies that led us to war
    The Downing Street Memo and other documents prove that Bush knew there were no WMD before the invasion of Iraq. Bush's WMD statements, in chronological order, were:

"Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons."
    -- United Nations Address, September 12, 2002

"Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons."

"We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have."
    -- Radio Address, October 5, 2002

"The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons."

"We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."

"We've also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We're concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVS for missions targeting the United States."

"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program. Saddam Hussein has held numerous meetings with Iraqi nuclear scientists, a group he calls his "nuclear mujahideen" -- his nuclear holy warriors. Satellite photographs reveal that Iraq is rebuilding facilities at sites that have been part of its nuclear program in the past. Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons."
    -- Cincinnati, Ohio Speech, October 7, 2002

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent."
    -- State of the Union Address, January 28, 2003
    "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."
    -- Address to the Nation, March 17, 2003

Buying fake news and engaging in domestic propaganda

In 2004, several news stations around the country broadcast a story on plans for a White House advertising campaign on the dangers of drug abuse. But the "journalist" who reported this story was not a journalist, and his report was actually produced by the Bush administration.

The nonpartisan Government Accountability Office, the investigative arm of Congress, ruled that this amounted to illegal "covert propaganda."

The GAO said the Department of Health and Human Services violated two federal laws when it created fake news footage to support the administration's Medicare drug benefit bill.

Hurricane Katrina response

The event paved the way for the standard government response to a crisis - sabotage the rescue efforts, dominate and enslave the victims, then reap the windfall from the tragedy.
    Katrina was a trial balloon for widespread gun confiscation under the pretext of a crisis. Every aspect of government involvement with the event unveils scandal, corruption, deceit and criminal negligence.

9/11

Bush personally backed the FBI off Bin Laden before 9/11.
    The Bush administration moved to block transparency of secret bank accounts, which in part facilitated the 9/11 terror attacks.

The demeanor of Bush on the day of 9/11, doe eyed, unsure, taking the decision to read an upside down book about a pet goat for half an hour after he’s told about the biggest attack on America since Pearl Harbor.

Impeachment and indictment is the only way to go to save America and democracy. Bush is a figurehead but we need to show the world that he and his handlers are not our leaders.

862664 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Banned
    Impeachment and indictment is the only way to go to save America and democracy.
    Then we may as well prepare the obituary, because as has been well-chronicled, there is not an icecube's chance in Hell that Bush's co-conspirators in Congress are going to impeach him on crimes in which they are complicit. Period.

It is far too easy for people who have no understanding or concern as to how government operates to suggest far-fetched solutions. After all, screaming "Impeach!" is just a cop-out to avoid the difficult task of crafting a workable solution.