Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyWP
    think the website and the vote is trivial..

All we need right now is a president mixed up in impeachment hearings and not being able to focus on his job at hand.. which is NOT just the Iraq war or immigration policies but everything else.

This reminds me of when Bill Clinton was put on the spot for his affair with the intern.. I felt it was trivial to put a president through such things when there are more important matters at stake.

Had he killed or raped her, then yeah, lets put the lime light on the subject.. But lets not all act as if we're so perfect that we don't have skeletons in our closet --- and trust me, I've seen plenty of skeletons come out of the closets of people that don't even look like they could hurt a fly..
    Clinton lied under oath, that was his crime, not what he did with the intern. Impeaching Bush would do no good because then Cheney would be in power and Pelosi would be the VP. Bush should be investigated for not upholding the law of the land and should be indited for it. Every American who has been raped, murdered or harmed by an illegal alien in a victim because Bush and his predecessors did not enforce our immigration laws.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyWP
    think the website and the vote is trivial..

All we need right now is a president mixed up in impeachment hearings and not being able to focus on his job at hand.. which is NOT just the Iraq war or immigration policies but everything else.

This reminds me of when Bill Clinton was put on the spot for his affair with the intern.. I felt it was trivial to put a president through such things when there are more important matters at stake.

Had he killed or raped her, then yeah, lets put the lime light on the subject.. But lets not all act as if we're so perfect that we don't have skeletons in our closet --- and trust me, I've seen plenty of skeletons come out of the closets of people that don't even look like they could hurt a fly..
    Clinton lied under oath, that was his crime, not what he did with the intern. Impeaching Bush would do no good because then Cheney would be in power and Pelosi would be the VP. Bush should be investigated for not upholding the law of the land and should be indited for it. Every American who has been raped, murdered or harmed by an illegal alien in a victim because Bush and his predecessors did not enforce our immigration laws.
    Clinton may of lied, but he still walked away and still remained our president.. He may of been a more effective president had he not had some overzealous people going after him about some intern.

As for Bush and the illegals.. Well, he's guilty of not enforcing our current laws and not helping to solve the illegal issue. But he is certainly not the sole cause of illegals being here..

besides, all Bush cares about is his oil money and his "buddies"..

Why don't impeach cheney first ?
    Then their friends in congress could force bush to nominate another Vice before he gets impeached.

April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated dail

April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum