Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Pinestrawguys wrote:

IMHO, the Founders intended the Bill of Rights to sacrosanct, untouchable and worth fighting and dying for. Any solution to the problems that you named, "(gangs, thieves, terrorists, rapists, illegal immigrants etc...)" that takes away from those rights, is THE WRONG SOLUTION.

My two cents as well.

April
    I just found this page on The Alamo Alliance. This Impeachment page has illegal immigration listed.

I hereby demand that the President, George W. Bush be censured or impeached for the following reasons:

1. Violation of Article II, Section 1, of the United States Constitution re:
    Violating his Oath of Office by not "preserving, protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States". Article II., Section 1., of the United States Constitution regarding the Presidential Oath of Office states:
    "Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation: --"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

2. Violation of Article II., Section 3., of the United States Constitution re:
    Failing in his constitutional duties, willfully or otherwise to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed". Below is the pertinent section of Article II., Section 3., of the United States Constitution:
    "he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed".
    It is not stated anywhere in the United States Constitution that the President can pick and choose which laws he will execute (enforce) and which he may not execute (not enforce). Article II., Section 3., of the United States Constitution states specifically that the President shall faithfully execute ALL Laws.

3. Violation of Article IV., Section 4., of the United States Constitution re:
    Failing in his constitutional duties, willfully or otherwise, to protect the states from Invasion. Article IV., Section 4. of the United States Constitution regarding invasion states:
    "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion"

4. Violation of Title 8, U.S.C. Section 1324(a), Subsection 1324(a)(1) (A)(iv),
    Encouraging/ Inducing, which is defined as: makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

5. If Mr. Bush conspired with others in his encourage/inducement of illegal aliens to enter the United States, then he is also in violation of Title 8, U.S.C. Section 1324(a), Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A) (v), Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting, which is defined as: expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

Penalties for violations of Title 8, U.S.C. Section 1324(a), Subsections 1324 (a)(1)(A)(iv) and 1324(a)(1)(A) (v) are:
    With regard violations of 8 U.S.C. Sections 1324(a)(1)(ii) -(iv) and (v)(ii), domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/ inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years, unless the offense was committed for commercial advantage or private financial gain, in which case the maximum term of imprisonment is 10 years.

6. He can be impeached for willfully refusing to enforce the portion of the "Simpson-Mazzoli Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986" which addresses enforcement of sanctions against Employers who employ illegal aliens.

7. He may also be impeached for Obstruction of Justice. If the President or someone from his White House staff suggested, instructed, directed or ordered the Justice Department, Homeland Security Department or any other Federal Law Enforcement Agency, verbally or in writing NOT to cooperate with State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies when they apprehend suspected illegal aliens.

If, after a Congressional Investigation, it is determined that suggestions, instructions, directives or orders emanated from the President or his White House staff to Federal Immigration and Law Enforcement Agencies to NOT cooperate with State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies when they apprehend suspected illegal aliens has in fact been done, then the President should be Impeached for Obstruction of Justice. I do not have the link to the applicable U.S. Code for Obstruction of Justice.

Your Name
    Your Address
    Your Phone Number

http://alamoalliance.org/letter1.html

I been reading this thread carefully....but I need to agree to impeach. We also need to clean out the congress...oh heck, the government needs a whole new cleaning over. Our government has betrayed us for the mighty dollar. The big corporate are paying them off to block or pass bills. The country is about to break apart and we will soon be a 3rd world country at the rate we are going. Has anyone seen our deficeit? Who in the world can maintain and try to pay back something when jobs are sent overseas and illegals are taking jobs? That's like working at a fast food resturant and racking up your credit card bill as high as you can!
    Why pick on Bush? All he has been concentrating on is Iraq...and Rice has been the one who mostly does the work. Homeland security....what has he even done about that...ummm...oh yeah...National guards at the border. Forgot one thing, they are all UNARMED! He did dump the project on the states to handle his great idea to make it work with no money and no one from his office to watch over it. Let us see how much effort he has been putting this country first before all his vacations at his ranch.....oh wait he only pops up when his popularity drops.
    Ah yesss....our government who flip flopping and pointing fingers at each other why the border wall won't go up, because no one wants it up. Thank god, Hillary is in Iraq to push for more military presence...hold on she is starting to switch over because the poll says America doesn't want that for she is trying to run for 08 president spot. How easily our government tries to show they stand with us but after they get what they want, it's a quick sell out. Look, if we let the cancer grow to big....then trying to cut it out will be too late and will definiately will destroy US from ever recovering quickly. Look down south people...does it look like Mexico can wait out the corruption?
    We got the short end of the "Free Trade", people! We buy from other countries, but what are we making that they are buying from us? All I see jobs going out, nothing new popping up. Don't trust the unempolyment is low...they don't report on the homeless and people who are dropped from unemplyment benefits, when time runs out to have a job by then or who don't sign up for unemplyment by trying to get new jobs and use their savings. Those people won't make it into unemployment satistics you see on the media. In Los Angeles a report showed 11,000 to 12,000 homeless last year. That is just a city and sorry if I wrote too much.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... -headlines

April
    No benutty, you did not write too much. Thanks for sharing you views

Todays updated numbers:

844668 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Hi Pinestrawguys, I wanted to get your opinion on Ramos and Compean? Doesn't common sense say that these men should be pardoned? According to the law, they are guilty. I disagree. Don't many of our laws hinder the innocent and help the guilty?

April
    Todays updated numbers:

845371 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Hi Pinestrawguys, I wanted to get your opinion on Ramos and Compean? Doesn't common sense say that these men should be pardoned? According to the law, they are guilty. I disagree. Don't many of our laws hinder the innocent and help the guilty?
    Ramos and Compean should never have been charged, IMO. According to at least 3 jurors, they're NOT guilty of all the charges against them. The jurors felt as if they were coerced into the guilty verdicts. This is one good reason for granting their appeal and having a new trial. A trial where the jurors can be told about Aldrete-Davis continued smuggling and amnesties. I doubt we would see ANY convictions then.

April
    Todays updated numbers:

846012 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

April
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/index.html

President Bush Job Approval

RCP Average