Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White House Admits to Slow Gov’t Takeover of Health Care

MSNBC’s First Read reported last night that the Obama Administration is now saying that illegal immigrants will be specifically prevented from obtaining coverage under the president’s health care proposal. The chage comes on the heels of Rep. Joe Wilson’s (R-SC) “You lie!â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

With Federal health insurance plans, you know corporations will drop their medical benefit. It would be cheaper for them to pay the 8% for a tax or their share of the health care plan then provide insurance for all their employees
    Eventually, it won’t make any sense for any company to offer health insurance as the federal requirements will make the business of providing health insurance far too expensive, and the premiums far too expensive for the insured.
    Sure medicare and medicaid is a government run health plan. But where is the money that is suppose to be in those plans? And where is the money that is suppose to be in the social security plan? Money that is drawn out from these plans to subsidize other plans or money given to illegal aliens(you know,the ones that don't collect benefits from the American citizens tax dollars). And isn't it amazing governemnt employees do not use our social security system(they have their own special plan)
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou