Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: White Like Me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People are making an erroneous assumption that because a couple of dozen professional football players want to exploit their work place to get publicity and a bigger name for themselves by kneeling instead of standing for our national anthem that all black Americans feel this disdain towards our flag, anthem and troops. Black Americans have fought in every war of our country, they fought as slaves, they fought as second class citizens, they fought as segregated citizens, and they fought as oppressed and abused citizens. Yet they fought for our flag, our country and our people and will always do so. Most black Americans love this country as much as anyone does, maybe more in a lot of cases.

Judging black Americans by what these few black football players do would be like judging white Americans by what a few while film stars do. I don't know about you all but George Clooney, Robert De Niro and Meryl Streep do not speak for me.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    People are making an erroneous assumption that because a couple of dozen professional football players want to exploit their work place to get publicity and a bigger name for themselves by kneeling instead of standing for our national anthem that all black Americans feel this disdain towards our flag, anthem and troops. Black Americans have fought in every war of our country, they fought as slaves, they fought as second class citizens, they fought as segregated citizens, and they fought as oppressed and abused citizens. Yet they fought for our flag, our country and our people and will always do so. Most black Americans love this country as much as anyone does, maybe more in a lot of cases.

Judging black Americans by what these few black football players do would be like judging white Americans by what a few while film stars do. I don't know about you all but George Clooney, Robert De Niro and Meryl Streep do not speak for me.
    Huh? the football player that started this is of mixed race I believe, not black. I've seen white football players on their knees too. I believe you're wrong in assuming people are judging the black community for the ill-advised protesting tactics of sports participants. That seems to be more of an issue with you and Boomaslang then it does with the rest of America. I don't think most Americans share you're view on this. We just don't want to see our flag disrespected, regardless of who is doing it or the color of their skin.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wasn't addressing "most of America", I was responding to posts on this thread.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People are making an erroneous assumption that because a couple of dozen professional football players want to exploit their work place to get publicity and a bigger name for themselves by kneeling instead of standing for our national anthem that all black Americans feel this disdain towards our flag, anthem and troops.
    But those Black Americans get the big money and the big attention! The bad guys win. And this is what our youth will look up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Most black Americans love this country as much as anyone does, maybe more in a lot of cases.
    But these Black celebrities don't! And that should be the story!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    But they are the stars the Americans worship and make rich! What's that say when somebody like Charlie Sheen just gets more popular with bad behavior?

These "few" black American's have a BIG audience and they KNOW it.

Kaperick.. whatever his name is...was an adopted spoiled POS, ungrateful and used his podium to stir the hate.

Disown him and kick him out....ungrateful loser! No good deed goes unpunished.

Another refugee, asylum liar, anchor baby type who has NO respect for this country when they did not EARN it like American's.

Then the rest of the numb nut$ follow. Those NFL players are not the smartest kids on the block.
    Last edited by Beezer; 05-27-2018 at 08:38 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    But those Black Americans get the big money and the big attention! The bad guys win. And this is what our youth will look up to.

But these Black celebrities don't! And that should be the story!

But they are the stars the Americans worship and make rich! What's that say when somebody like Charlie Sheen just gets more popular with bad behavior?
    It doesn't matter. The NFL is taking steps to shut it down with the $20,000 fines. I posted the article about this on another thread days ago. Football fans weren't supporting this kneeling, a lot of people stopped watching the games, that hurt their ratings, that lowered the value of their air time, that lowered their revenue from advertisers, and that losing money ball won't fly. Capitalism doesn't allow this type of behavior, because it's bad for business. So I hope this fine deal will be successful and end it. We'll see!
    Last edited by Judy; 05-28-2018 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    These "few" black American's have a BIG audience and they KNOW it.

Kaperick.. whatever his name is...was an adopted spoiled POS, ungrateful and used his podium to stir the hate.

Disown him and kick him out....ungrateful loser! No good deed goes unpunished.

Another refugee, asylum liar, anchor baby type who has NO respect for this country when they did not EARN it like American's.

Then the rest of the numb nut$ follow. Those NFL players are not the smartest kids on the block.
    Beezer, Kaepernick opted out of his contract with the 49ers in early 2017, to be a free agent, and he hasn't signed up with anyone since.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-28-2018 at 03:46 AM.

MW
    Beezer, Kaepernick opted out of his contract with the 49ers in early 2017, to be a free agent, and he hasn't signed up with anyone since.
    Yes, and he is currently suing the NFL because he believes all the team owners are colluding to keep him out of the NFL. Nobody wants the controversy he would bring to the their team or the potential disruption he would cause in the locker room. Kaepernick created his own crap sandwich. Honestly, I hope he's enjoying the taste.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CRAPernick
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

He walked away from the only team that would hire him, the 49ers, because he didn't like the new coaching staff, because they weren't starting him, had replaced him with another quarterback. It didn't have anything to do with his kneeling. Is he blacklisted now? No, I don't think so, the owners are very competitive amongst each other and I don't think they've done that, although I can see Kaepernick making that grievance claim. But he's just not the hot item now that he thinks he is. He blew a great opportunity with the 49ers. Gamestyles change every year to find the best combination of plays and strategies based on your team and the opposition. The coaching staff rules. Kaepernick is a good player, he's just not a great player and not worth putting up with his attitude when he has clear weaknesses.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast