Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why I'm voting for Obama.

This is why I'm voting for Obama. Or, more to the point, why I'm voting against John McCain.

Let us not forget: John McCain is the man who put his name on a bill, along with Teddy Kennedy, that would have ripped our borders completely open. We never would have recovered from the McCain/Kennedy bill. I will do whatever I can to keep John McCain from getting anywhere NEAR the White House.

Obama will probably turn out to be just as bad. The only difference is, he hasn't done it yet. That might not be much, but at least its something. And yes, I've heard all the "lesser of two evils" arguments. I'd vote for almost ANYBODY, no matter how bad, to keep McCain from becoming President.

MW
    I'd vote for almost ANYBODY, no matter how bad, to keep McCain from becoming President.
    That's funny, I feel the exact same way about Obama. However, I'll probably pass on McCain too. IMO, Obama is the most dangerous candidate running!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR IN A THIRD PARTY?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every time I hear a upper management person in the Democratic party talk about the election, they continually say "let me say two words, 'Supreme Court'. That is their focus. They don't care about anything else. They don't care if you are taxes to death, if illegal immigrants get amnesty and the vote, that is all in the back burner, its the Supreme Court. If you think you can hold back amnesty or any other legislation that is contested to curb illegal immigration with an Obama court, think again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lots to fear, The house and senate will tax us to death and Obama will sign the bills.

Re: Why I'm voting for Obama.

I'm not voting for either one of those idiots!!!

Someone else WILL step in for me to vote for... and not Nader!

GO RON PAUL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I don't agree, If you want to throw your vote away then write in a third party.

Obama wants to turn our country into a scocilist we tell you when to take a MOD EDIT and how much MOD EDIT wipe to use govt.

He has friends with america's enemys and don't even get me started on his Mentor Rev. Wright

Obama is full of it and doesn't care about any of the values You and me hold dear.

He would rather give the country away to the poor and Illgeals than to see it thrive, that is how the elite see our country.

He has No Plan just empty promise Like McCain.

Im mad that we the people are given a choice between these 2 idoits
    thats why You shouldn't vote for either.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR IN A THIRD PARTY?
    I started out a strong Tom Tancredo supporter, of course. Then I gave Ron Paul a long, hard look. Then, during the Republican primaries, I supported whichever candidate made the loudest noises against illegal aliens.

Now, I'm holding my nose and voting Obama. I'm sure not trying to convince anybody else to follow my lead. My conviction is paper-thin.

I will say, African-Americans have the strongest anti-illegal immigration feelings of any segment of the population. Every poll bares this out. And African-Americans are among Obama's strongest supporters. They will give him hell if he caves in on this issue. Obama may turn out to be much less gung-ho on the issue than McStain.

The Communist Party, U.S.A. just endorsed Obama. How can anyone get past that alone, much less the litancy of other examples...3 known people with terrorist links had to resign the campaign.

I will not vote for one more Republican who tries to pass himself off as a conservative and then back stabbs the American Citizen. At least with Obama you pretty know what you will get. With McCain he will give you that sick grin and lie right to your face. The Rebulicans better a get a conservative grip or frankly they will lose. What is the difference between the two parties anyway? I don't see much anymore. The illegal's I think are going to sink themselves and we can't afford them anymore. We are going broke because of Bush the quote (conservative republican). I think that the states are going to have to get a grip on illegals or they will look like California.
    The feds frankly are not paying the states to take on this added burden nor are they protecting us by closing our borders. That includes dems and repubs.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast