Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WND EXCLUSIVE: Is Obama biblical 'Lord of the Flies'? Satan, Semitic deity Beelzebub

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WND EXCLUSIVE: Is Obama biblical 'Lord of the Flies'? Satan, Semitic deity Beelzebub

WND EXCLUSIVE

Is Obama biblical 'Lord of the Flies'?

Prophecy sites have field day with president's insect moments

Published: 40 mins ago
    by Aaron Klein
    Aaron Klein is WND's senior staff reporter and Jerusalem bureau chief. He also hosts "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on New York's WABC Radio. Follow Aaron on Twitter and Facebook.

JERUSALEM – Prophecy websites are having a field day with the worldwide attention President Obama is getting for sparring with a fly yesterday.

News reports have recounted Obama’s history of attracting flies during recorded interviews and speeches.

Already, religious and other websites are using the headlines to point out that a biblical reference for Satan, the Semitic deity Beelzebub, literally translates from Hebrew into “Lord of the Flies.”

As Obama nominated two new members of his second administration yesterday, a swarming fly stole the show.

“This guy is bothering me here,” said Obama, who repeatedly swatted at a large black fly buzzing near his face.

The London Telegraph noted a White House pool report said “the president spoke for about five minutes while being menaced by a house fly.”

Joel Richardson’s “Mideast Beast” completes the scriptural case for an Islamic Antichrist made in his New York Times bestseller

This was not the president’s first brush with a fly while the cameras were rolling.

In 2010, Obama halted a speech about health care reform as a fly zipped around him.

During a June 2009 CNBC interview, Obama killed a fly on camera.

“Get out of here,” the president said with his eyes on the fly before the interview began. When the fly persisted, he killed it with a single blow.

“That was pretty impressive, wasn’t it?” said Obama of his feat. “I got the sucker.”

In a 2008 campaign appearance, Obama halted a local interview after a swarm of flies had gathered around him.

Those reaching to connect Obama’s fly troubles with the darkest biblical references won’t have much difficulty.

One name commonly used to refer to Satan is Beelzebub, which translates from Hebrew into “Lord of the Flies.”

A posting at the popular Free Republic Web forum discusses Beelzebub and asks, “Is the White House fly infestation evidence of demonic presence and influence there?”

The End Times blog named Obama the “Lord of the Flies.”

The blog connects Obama to Beelzebub, writing, “This really isn’t an academic question. The Lord of the Flies is real.”

Over at RevalationNow.net, a posting by “editorial staff” muses about whether Obama is possessed by a demonic entity.

“I feel like I am watching a horror movie and the secret evil character is revealed by the evil signs around him,” the post reads.

Beelzebub is first referenced in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16, in which Beelzebub is described as the god of the Philistine city of Ekron.

Jewish scholars have interpreted the title “Lord of Flies” as the Hebrew way of comparing followers of the Canaanite deity Baal to flies.

The name Beelzebub is found throughout the New Testament, mostly as a reference to the prince of demons.

In Mark 3:22, the Pharisees accuse Jesus of driving out demons by the power of Beelzebul, prince of demons. The name also appears in the expanded version in Matthew 12:24, 27 and Luke 11:15, 18-19.

Beelzebub also makes a cameo as the prince of demons in the Testament of Solomon, a Hellenistic Jewish text.

Read more at Is Obama biblical ‘Lord of the Flies’?
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-18-2013 at 07:06 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Saw this on FB yesterday via Drudge. What a crack up. We all know flies are attracted to poo....and this turd is full of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT IS THE REAL REASON THE HOUSE AND SENATE HAVE NOT STARTED IMPEACHMENT OF OBAMA; COULD IT BE THEIR AFRAID OF BEING CALLED RACIST AND ENDING THEIR POLITICAL CAREERS? LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF WHY PRESIDENTS HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED AND TELL ME WHY OBAMA HAS NEVER BEEN IMPEACHED......

Nice shirt "O"

“I bind my blood in Satan, All that lieth betwixt my hands. To thee, the Beast, and thy control, I pledge me; body, mind and soul.” Aleister Crowley