Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Woman not hired Cuz "Didn't Speak White?!

Didn't Speak WHITE!

This is total BS!!!! The level of Entitlement in this country is out of control!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Melody Morales Photos: "Ghetto" Bikini Girl Hawaii

Yea, she's kinda scary.

Jan 30, 2009
    Melody Morales Photos: "Ghetto" Bikini Girl Hawaiian Tropic Zone Lawsuit
    by Staff

Twenty-one-year-old Melody Morales is a former Hooters girl and she is suing Hawaiian Tropic Zone in New York City for being "racist."

According to reports, managers at the Times Square restaurant allegedly refused to give Morales a job, citing that she was "too ghetto" as the reason.

The suit alleges that Morales, accompanied by her mom, went to the restaurant in March seeking a job. "You don't speak white," Morales says she was informed by one manager. "I am not going to ruin my business with your Latin accent."

As if being insulted once isn't enough, she then returned months later, still seeking a job, and was allegedly told by a different manager, "We will not hire you because you have a speech problem," and "You have a Latin accent."

Morales' lawyer contends, "Melody certainly has the assets for this job."

"Not to brag, but I look good in a bikini," Morales said Tuesday. "I could have done a perfect job there."

Hawaiian Tropic Zone issued a statement through a spokesman claiming Morales' suit to be baseless. More photos (Larger) here.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/origi ... 4156.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Twenty-one-year-old Melody Morales is a former Hooters girl and she is suing Hawaiian Tropic Zone in New York City for being "racist."

According to reports, managers at the Times Square restaurant allegedly refused to give Morales a job, citing that she was "too ghetto" as the reason.

The suit alleges that Morales, accompanied by her mom, went to the restaurant in March seeking a job. "You don't speak white," Morales says she was informed by one manager. "I am not going to ruin my business with your Latin accent."

Oh sure.....and of course mommy was right there as a "witness".

Another liar looking to make a quick bundle of money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the article Dixie!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I think she needs to just go back to Hooters. You should see the larger image of her. Too much improperly applied lip liner and over processed hair. She's probably just launching a website and needed the publicity.

Dixie

LOL......on TV she needless to say did look a tad on the hard core side.....the kind that would knock ya up to the side of the head long before she could muster a smile. This was on Fox earlier. They have a diverse staff, so this doesn't ring true and "speaking white" isn't our lingo. Now the owners are up for some trouble with sexual harrassment and can't help but think she's trying to ride the wave. And please bringing mom along? And this is family values. LOL Sorry, I was watching Beverly Hillibillies and granny told Ellie Mae to "cover up her nakedness" when she saw her bathing suit.......and well you know how they looked way back then.......

Looking good in a bikini isn't all that's required for the job. A plesant personality might be nice and leaving mom at home might help as well.

Personally, I don't buy this for a second.

Besides what's "white" language. She's the racist. Besides how many are refused jobs because they don't speak Spanish? Watch what you demand coz it might come back and get you.

Too much improperly applied lip liner and over processed hair.
    Plus.....not quite brown enough really......she could pass for a "white" person.

Re: Woman not hired Cuz "Didn't Speak White?!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Didn't Speak WHITE!

This is total BS!!!! The level of Entitlement in this country is out of control!!!
    Hey they are firing firemen that can't speak Spanish??
    What's the difference except the firemen were AMERICAN. Check this ones papers!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Melody Morales is a 'good showgirl'
    BY JOSE MARTINEZ
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Thursday, January 29th 2009, 10:20 AM

Corkery/News

Wet and wild time at the Hawaiian Tropic Zone.
    Related News
    Articles
    Too 'ghetto' to sling drinks at 'Zone'?
    Molloy: Hawaiian Tropic Zone's bikini girls are on their best behavior
    Paid to keep mum on rape - ex-Hawaiian Tropic Zone employee
    Fantasies may come true for the busty beauty who was turned down from her dream job of slinging drinks in a bikini at the Hawaiian Tropic Zone.

Some would-be employers surfaced Wednesday for Melody Morales, offering the curvy knockout the chance to make money while showing off her ample assets in a skimpy swimsuit - or even less.

"She would make a good showgirl," said Lonnie Hanover, a spokesman for Rick's Cabaret, a midtown topless club. "She looks great in a bikini, and showgirls make even more money than bartenders."

Morales, 21, made international headlines this week when she sued the Hawaiian Tropic Zone, a Times Square tourist restaurant, for not giving her a job because a manager said she was "ghetto" and has a "Latin accent."

Paul Eisenhardt, who owns Bring Your Own Bartender, a Staten Island bartending and party-planning company, said he would gladly hire Morales for bachelor parties or beach cookouts.

"If she wants to wear a bikini and if she gets treated with respect by my customers, then I have no problem with it," he said.

Hanover already had visions of Morales becoming a money-making sensation at Rick's Cabaret.

"Accents can be very sexy," he said. "Especially when the girl is whispering in your ear while removing her gown."

A lawyer for Morales promised to pass on the job offers to his 34-D client.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/01 ... wgirl.html

"Accents can be very sexy," he said. "Especially when the girl is whispering in your ear while removing her gown."
    LOL......such high aspirations.

Read some of the comments after the article......I agree with one.....I'm gonna don my bikini and cry about age discrimination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast