Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You Can’t Handle the Truth!

You Can’t Handle the Truth!
    10Share 0diggsdigg

SOME POSSIBLE ANSWERS

by Arnie Rosner, blogging at Scanned Retina Blog

(Feb. 6, 2011) — Patriots: This has been a long journey. There is no guarantee at this point we are at the end, but the information provided here is, in my personal belief, the closest I have come to understanding what has happened to this great nation!

Of course this is still subject to independent verification, so I would invite all of you to whom this may also be of interest to review this information to satisfy yourselves. Please also do your own research.

There is lots more detail available for those interested in delving even deeper. Please let me know and I will share other sources.

Many of us have battled for most of the last two years to understand why our members of Congress failed to live up to what we believed was their oath of office. Well, we have been misled; as I understand the circumstances, the oath of office was not to the original Constitution (organic Constitution); their oath was to the corporate constitution which does not derive its power from the people. It comes from a corporation located in a ten-square-mile area referred to as Washington, DC.

My friends, the great citizens of this country have been swindled out of our true government over 100 years ago; the worse part is that no one in recent history has bothered to even tell us. They have hidden this fact so they could stay in power.

There were signs. But we did not understand the signs when we heard them.

Louis Thomas McFadden http://anhimt.com/?p=342
    Eisenhower http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
    JFK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVYgLjlboU

There are others….

Why Congress will do nothing regarding Obama! He is not the president of the United States of America. He is president of the corporation!

There is a group of patriots that are in the process of forming a new republic. To some extent, chapters are in place in all 50 states. I have just begun investigating this effort so I cannot offer any personal conclusion. However, I urge you too, to also investigate as time is of the essence.

If you decide to follow the rabbit hole further, you will be presented with a scenario that will absolutely boggle your mind. However, the more you pursue this the more all of this makes sense. The pieces will start to fall into place. You will begin to understand separate parts of history that were before this time not understood.

You may hear many things pro and con about the formation of a new republic. But for those who continue to believe in this nation, in liberty and in restoring the original Constitution and the original republic, then I urge you to look further.

Many questions still exist but it appears we are making progress. As in all endeavors to recapture our liberty, all agree that unity of purpose is the key. In this endeavor success will also depend on the ability of the individual to join in the common effort. You have heard this before but never has the decision by the individual patriot to unify ever been of greater importance.

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/node/5
    HOW THE CONSTITUTION WAS USURPED BY THE CORPORATION

(note by Panama Legal: These are the basic premises adhered to by the people in the movement and the people in the Sovereign movement. The Government is a Corporation actually functioning as the Federal Government.

Thus it does not have to follow the constitution. Also, it does not matter if Obama is not a natural born Citizen since it is a corporation which he heads.

The corporation gets the permission of the people to reign over them by deceit. This is done by wording in the Birth Certificates, Social Security Cards, driving Licenses, IRS forms, Marriage Licenses and other documents.

They always refer to the “personâ€

I think the problem is the Gangbangers in the U.S. I think everyone has been running scared of them for so long, we have gotten used to fearing them. They have grown fat, and we have grown skinny, since they took our jobs away through intimidation. I also think that we as a Nation turned to illegal drugs to cope with their tactics, and now we have to fight another battle... The Drug Cartels, and Prison sentences. We do stooopid things while under the influence. And our enemies are counting on it.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Kathyet, I have heard about this. Very scary indeed...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Or perhaps;

Something about illegal immigration troubled me. Where was the money coming from to corrupt the politicians and police in many of the countries around the world?

It became clear that one possibility was that there are those in the government that can print up what ever amount it takes to get their way. Without any auditing of the Federal Reserve so can others not even inside of our government.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world's wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I'm the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.
    You're not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn't the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU'VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can't keep up with the fake money presses. They print up what ever it takes to push, and push, and push us wherever they want.