Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: You won’t see this on CNN #WalkAway March

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Candace Owens

The official Black Exit from the Democrat Party.

Video https://www.facebook.com/realCandace...6219279169619/

At long last, BLEXIT.COM is launched!!!
    NO MORE ENSLAVED MINDS. AMERICA FIRST.
    Support our movement by visiting BLEXIT.COM today!!!

WE ARE FREE!!!!!!!!!!

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brandon Strakato #WalkAway Campaign

1 hr ·

Republifabulous....

#WalkAway.

Here’s what they think about blacks who have left the Democrat Dependency Plantation.............

Larry Elder

‪(ICYMI) @marclamonthill: "Mediocre Negroes Being Dragged In Front Of TV For Trump Photo-op”‬
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/…/marc_lamont_hill_medioc…
    #LeftwingHatefulRhetoric

realclearpolitics.com

Marc Lamont Hill: "Mediocre Negroes Being Dragged In Front Of TV As Photo-Op For Trump"

20 Comments

#WalkAway Campaign

Great job Brandon! — with Brandon Straka.

#WalkAway Campaign

Had a great weekend in DC, met alot of awesome Patriots. 🇺🇸✌🏻 #walkwith #screwtheview

Thea Hogue

Conversation starter · 23 hrs

At the #WalkAwayDcEvent changing our nation and bringing the red wave revolution!

Carla Stephens

The left want us to be put into boxes… tell us what we are able to do... what we can or can not achieve and place fear in our hearts about whom will stop us from being whom we want to be or achieve our happiness … well I have never gotten a promotion for being a "follower", "yes-man", and I failed political correctness 101 miserably … in fact these have been a major obstacles along the way …. but it has never stopped me ... I proved my worth through my integrity, work ethic, and my abilities … I don't blame others for my failures (I own them)... while I can pride myself on my successes (I earned them)
    Yes, this is me, miles away from the nearest house, out on a 4 wheeler fixing fences and chain-sawing fallen trees …. and LOVING IT.... is this the life for everyone ... nope ... it is mine … the point is... we all have our individual journeys and through this group we can see that each journey to our goals and freedoms may be unique but they really aren't that much different when you think about it.
    PS... Yes, I am wearing my sidearm, it's not only a job requirement when you are working in rattlesnake (actual most common threat), mountain lion and bear country and it is 1 1/2 hours to the nearest hospital.... it is my right to do so
    Hugs to all.. never let the Left tell you what you can or can not do or whom will stop you … freedom is priceless … don't let them control you

So wonderful!! I just love Americans fighting back against DemoQuacks and Wack-O-Doodles!!!

GO RED WAVE GO!!

Thank you so much #Walkaway.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast