Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Former Employees Turn on Bank of America

Former employees turn on Bank of America

CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 30 (UPI) --
    Nine former Bank of America employees accused the bank of over-selling services to Hispanic clients to create financial chaos that would result in bank fees.

"We were coached every day to push multiple checking accounts, credit cards and debit cards even when the customer didn't understand how to use them," said former employee Gabby Ornelas of Landover Hills, Md.

Ornelas, who speaks Spanish, said she was specifically instructed to attend Hispanic gatherings, neighborhood stores and even child welfare centers to sign up customers.

"We were told to sign them up for multiple checking accounts, which they didn't even need," said former bank teller Ambar Sandoval of Los Angeles.

Bank spokeswoman Anne Pace said the group, backed by the Services Employees International Union, "misrepresent the bank's relationship with its customers and its associates."

"We believe a checking account is the cornerstone to establishing financial security in this country," Pace said in an e-mail, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

"We offer innovative financial services to meet the needs of all of our customers, including Hispanic customers," Pace said.

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/88072.html

We believe a checking account is the cornerstone to establishing financial security in this country,"

Uh-huh......just like they believe in "responsible lending" according to their new ads running on tv?
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. T. Paine

Bank of America ought to be forced to change their name!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Why the crap would illegals need to establish any financial security in this country, especially when they are not supposed to be here in the first place nor earning any money without permission? BofA was making a fortune off of loaning out their deposits, providing them mortgages and other loans the bank knew these people could not repay and charging fees for monies shipped to the old country.
    They got caught with their pants down.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BOA had alot of "help" from laraza in cases like this, profitable for both.
    "If you love our nation, STOP illegal immigration!"

I've always been known to bite off my nose to spite my face. A while back I got a check from a customer and was a little nervous about it. So I went to their (BOA) to cash it.

They asked if I had an account there. I told them "Not if you pay me." Then they asked for two photo ID's which I produced, a driver's license, and a concealed carry permit.

Then, they had the nerve to ask me for a finger print! I can't print here what I said, and not in a quiet manner, I told them I didn't ask them for a finger print when I loaned them several million dollars in tarp funds, and asked if they finger printed the illegals they give credit to? Informed them there was a finger print on my gun permit which had been background checked by the state and local police and the FBI. They still insisted. So I gave them their damn finger print (good luck finding even two good points on it) and told them I will never take a check from their bank again, and will inform all of my customers before doing business. I might even advertise it on my website.

When the hell does it end?

I told them I didn't ask them for a finger print when I loaned them several million dollars in tarp funds
    I had a laugh when I saw this

That is why I said they should BE FORCED to change their name!!!!!!!!!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

4 of us went to BA a few years ago and pulled our accounts at the same time...one was pretty big. We said nasty things like BankOdeMexico and asked why most of their signs were in Spanish. Well...I think it was worth it. You may not remember all the marches here in Phx against them...

William Gheen on Lou Dobbs Launching Bank of America Boycott
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFvR5vT1wQ

You may remember this boycott...

swat bank of america
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UvbsXLM ... 1&index=15

I found out you get special treatment by pressing 2 for Spanish, which is one now I think, they brag you can open an account with no social security number.

I am a customer at Chase now... a good reliable Rothchild owned bank.
    Professor LaFong

Banned
    I think that we should start looking at these banks more seriously and begin exposing them for aiding and abetting Illegal Immigration...