Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals And Credit Cards

Explain to me an average American how in the world illegal immigrants are able to get credit cards legally? Banks like, The Bank of (Umm) America, are allowing this to be common practice, due to the large potential new customer base, so they claim all US laws are being followed. I'm sorry, am I wrong, I just cannot see the morality of this practice. These people are here against the laws in America, but there are laws that allow US businesses to service them with American Credit!
    Wake up soon America, we are giving away our country!

A Real American,
    Michael

"Believe In Everyone, But Trust Only In One!"

Banned
    We just have to trust in the man up stairs the these bone heads in congrees on the big bone head in the white house will someday have creadit problems big enough to wake them up to how much of a problem this realy is and how quickly its needs to be delt with < I read just the other day the guys over fighting, cant even get cards, loans, property, cars what ever,
    THERE IS NO EXPLANATION FOR THIS !!!!
    And there is no EXCUSE

Welcome to ALIPAC Michael. It's all about the MONEY!

Welcome to Alipac Pook. Glad to have you on board. (see my post about Bank of "America" that's ironic)

BOA is breaking the law

It is illegal to give support to illegals, but BOA seems to think that they are above the law. Americans need to do some class action suits. BOA is discriminating against legal americans.

proactive boycott

My ex-wife is a Filipina who came here the "legal" way (before we were married). And when we married, we petitioned her brother and three sisters. When it came time for their petitions to be approved (and they still weren't), we queried INS in Seattle (in person). And, we were told the reason their petition approvals were delayed was due to the high level of illegal immigration. They had to wait three years longer than they'd normally have waited due to this ... and needless to say, they have definite opinions about illegals who just waltz across the border (not pretty opinions, either).

When I heard of this BoA policy that gives preferential treatment to illegal aliens, embolding them and making it just that much harder for "legals" to get their petitions approved in a timely manner so they can accrue their OWN credit cards, I called my ex and told her about it. Talk about angry. One of her sisters said words I can't repeat - even in her native tongue (Tagalog). When they asked what could be done, especially since ALL OF THEM are now naturalized citizens, I told them to do two things:

1) Join ALIPAC like I did.

2) Consider a "proactive" approach to dealing with this situation.

The "proactive" approach I'm about to mention is what I told my ex - and she's passing it on to others. You might consider doing the same.

Step #1 - Make a list of all Bank of America branches in your locale. Visit each branch and get as many BoA credit card application forms as you can carry. Go home.

Step #2 - Fill out every application form using (A) made-up false names, (B) made-up false addresses, and (C) made-up false job and personal references. And of course, leave the Social Security number areas blank on all forms. Since application forms come with prepaid mailers, it won't even cost you a penny to mail them.

In short, if a lot of people did this, BoA would be overwhelmed with credit card application forms that would have to go through the same procedures - but ultimately, never be approved. If enough people did this (and kept doing it), there would probably be far more application failures than approvals - slowing down the entire application process until, hopefully, BoA would abandon this unwise policy.

P.S. Noticed my yearly membership dues were coming up next month. So, I paid them today ($25) and added in an extra $75 for the fundraising effort. It's all I can afford right now but I hope it helps.

Banned
    Banks have nothing to do with America, except perhaps for being its downfall. As far as the banks are concerned, illegals are just another set of potential customers. Just as the corporations they own don't give a rat's behind whether their employees are American or from somewhere else (except for the fact that most of those "somewhere else" workers don't demand the benefits and protections to which Americans are entitled), neither do the banks care who they exploit.

I live in AZ and would like to know what bank I can use because I have BofA now and want to switch?Does anybody know?

Welcome to Alipac Love My Country!

The best thing you can do is ask around. Call up new accounts and ask if they do business with illegal immigrants. WellsFargo also accepts the Mexican Marticula Card so they do business with illegal immigrants too. They are not the only ones and you just have to check bank by bank. I just read that Citybank is also aids illegal aliens.

Welcome to Alipac pookybaby2!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for that info.Im beside myself right now I cant believe that Mexico has been able to take over so much of our country.I doubt that there are any banks that care about this country,I will call around and see.It is nice to know that there are still Americans left out there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast