Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is why this fight to protect American sovereignty and culture is taking such a large effort....money! They can make so much $$$ off these illegals and they will sell out their own country to do it. America be damned in their minds.
    D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    This is why this fight to protect American sovereignty and culture is taking such a large effort....money! They can make so much $$$ off these illegals and they will sell out their own country to do it. America be damned in their minds.
    You are absolutly speaking the truth.It was Lennin who said that greed would destroy the US, I hope hes wrong.Our gov has sold us out.There is no doubt in my mind that amnesty will happen whithin the next few months and that there will be no border control what so ever.I believe this country is in for a major showdown.Something is going to spark and the American people will wake up like never before.

I believe if we take a stand we will be able to protect our borders...we fought too hard for this country! I truly hope and pray that the border will be guarded and a fence put up. My friend called to tell me her son will be returning shortly from Iraq and it's his B-day tomorrow. He is spending it in Germany....our young men our over seas fighting for our country and we need to fight within our borders...and keep illegal immigrants out....deport deport deport!

hmmm

How does everyone here feel about an immigrant, human advocate joiniing this group to become educated and to play devil's advocate if I feel differently?

We have/had an account with Bank One (now Chase) for many years. When we were in AZ, husband had to have a local bank for direct deposit. He actually thought we could use our same bank account, but evidently the two states don't work together that way. We could deposit to our Texas account there - but couldn't get direct deposit??

Anyway, we had to open a new account. My husband filled out all the papers, and they had pulled up all our info from the Texas account. He then asked for a signature card. 'Oh, No!'. You wife will have to come down in person, show 2 ID, one a picture ID, and one SS card and sign in front of us. I refused. WE used it as an in and out account.

Imagine my anger, though 2 weeks later when we stopped at the bank and there was a huge banner, in Spanish, announcing they now accept the Matricula Card.

So they wouldn't accept anything from me but a personal appearance, 2 ID, one a SS card, one a picture - yet they accept a card issued by a foreign government that proves only the person is NOT a legal resident!!

My husband refused to show his SS card when he got his driver's license renewed here in Texas. He was just being onery - but told them this had to do with driving on Texas roads and nothing whatsoever to do with his retirement and his account was private. They even called out a DPS officer, thinking I guess it would intimidate him. The DPS officer just shook his head and said, 'Give the man his renewal slip.'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband refused to show his SS card when he got his driver's license renewed here in Texas. He was just being onery - but told them this had to do with driving on Texas roads and nothing whatsoever to do with his retirement and his account was private. They even called out a DPS officer, thinking I guess it would intimidate him. The DPS officer just shook his head and said, 'Give the man his renewal slip.'.
    IF he does the same for the Real ID, he will not get a drivers license and he will not be able to collect social security, enter a federal building, get a job, or fly on a plane.

The Real ID Act was Passed in 2005 and will be implemented soon unless we stop it like we did the Scamnesty.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    IF he does the same for the Real ID, he will not get a drivers license and he will not be able to collect social security, enter a federal building, get a job, or fly on a plane.

The Real ID Act was Passed in 2005 and will be implemented soon unless we stop it like we did the Scamnesty.

Oh, I don't doubt it - and maybe next time, he'll have to show it.

He is just an onery old fogey and likes to do things like that.

Everyone in line clapped their hands when the DPS officer told her to issue the renewal!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123