Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK

hotcbns

Thanks Hotcbns! I didn't realize you were back! My computer has been down for a few days ! It wasn't fun. I was about to pull all of my hair out!

Anyway its up and running and I hope it stays that way!

Thanks again for all of your help!

Jak
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For what it's worth, I personally visited Chase Bank and Wells Fargo. When I asked if they had a program for undocumented immigrants, both readily volunteered that they accepted matricula consular cards.

On the third try, I found that Legacy Texas Bank rejects illegal aliens and of course, does not accept the matricula consular card. They will open accounts for immigrants on work visas if they have one of the tax identification numbers, e.g., ITIN, BTIN (whatever that is), et al., but also require payroll direct deposit. This seems to be as good as it gets.
    '58 Airedale

JAK
    Thanks guys for helping. I am entering the ones we have done.
    Hopefully, I will be done with that soon...and I will take some more states to email.
    Thanks again,
    Jak

Looks like these still need to be done:

[color=indigo]North Dakota
    Ohio
    Oklahomoa
    Pennsylvania
    Rhode Island

South Carolina

Added: 11/20/06
    I will take Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island.

All those in black still need to be done.
    South Dakota
    Tennessee
    Texas
    Utah
    Virgina
    Washington
    Washington DC
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    For what it's worth, I personally visited Chase Bank and Wells Fargo. When I asked if they had a program for undocumented immigrants, both readily volunteered that they accepted matricula consular cards.

On the third try, I found that Legacy Texas Bank rejects illegal aliens and of course, does not accept the matricula consular card. They will open accounts for immigrants on work visas if they have one of the tax identification numbers, e.g., ITIN, BTIN (whatever that is), et al., but also require payroll direct deposit. This seems to be as good as it gets.
    Thanks Tom,

Yes Chase and Wells Fargo are high on the list....thanks for the infomation.
    Jak

JAK I WILL DO....

Quote Originally Posted by JAK

Jak
    Washington DC (only one done) THERE WAS ONLY ONE LISTED JAK...

I'LL TAKE North Dakota
    Ohio
    Virgina
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

JAK

Re: JAK I WILL DO....

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK

Jak
    Washington DC (only one done) THERE WAS ONLY ONE LISTED JAK...

I'LL TAKE North Dakota
    Ohio
    Virgina
    Thanks!

JAK
    So. Carolina, So. Dakota, Tennessee

I will do these.

JAK
    ...DONE!...

Email, enter these last ones...dbl check things...and it will be completed!
    (at least the majority of it!!!...thank goodness!)

JAK
    Just want to say Thank you to Hotcbuns, Dixie and LSmith for all of their help in this project.

THANKS GALS!

JAK!

Pat yourself on the back for all the hard work you have done!

Dixie

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast