Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wells Fargo Is Harrassing Me

For the past year Wells Fargo has been calling me trying to reach a "Maria Santiago". I have told them OVER AND OVER that I do not know who this person is. I even spent 2 hours on the phone (bye bye $$$ for minutes) and they finally told me there was nothing they could do. I talked to 4 people including "Eric" a manager. I finally told him that if they bothered varifying an applicants info, we wouldn't have this problem. He unleashed on me and called me a racist. Ouch, like that's the first time or last time I'll ever be called that.

So last month Wells Fargo called me asking for ANOTHER hispanic name. I'm sick and tired of this. It's time to play ball, by the illegals rules. I have hispanic neighbors that I cannot get their status varified. Their dogs keep us awake all night, to the point we had to move out of our master bedroom. Yes, I've called the Tulsa Police who REFUSED to do anything, especially check their status. I've called the pound and have been chased inside my house by their teenage son and daughter. Still NO ONE will do anything.

So, next time Wells Fargo calls, I'm giving them my rude neighbors address. Just wish I could find out their phone number. That would be sweet.

I get calls for people I've never heard of before too, sometimes more than 3X a day!!
    I like your idea about giving them the address and phone number to those naughty neighbors!!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Is your phone on a no call list? If not, put it there. If they are not trying to reach YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBER IN THE HOUSEHOLD, and they continue to call, your attorney general should get involved. I know for a fact the Indiana one has been right on it the three times I have complained. It looks like the person who used to have my phone number was/is a real deadbeat.

Other than that, look up the local phone number for "dial a prayer" or your local police station and tell the caller to try that number.

(single girls, the above numbers are also handy for the guy who won't leave you alone until you cough up your number )
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

I know this thread is many months old. I just want to comment. I don't understand the guy calling you a racist for telling them they should verify information given to them on an application. How is that racist? Sounds to me like he supports illegal immigration.

Re: Wells Fargo Is Harrassing Me

Quote Originally Posted by Molly1959
    For the past year Wells Fargo has been calling me trying to reach a "Maria Santiago". I have told them OVER AND OVER that I do not know who this person is. I even spent 2 hours on the phone (bye bye $$$ for minutes) and they finally told me there was nothing they could do. I talked to 4 people including "Eric" a manager. I finally told him that if they bothered varifying an applicants info, we wouldn't have this problem. He unleashed on me and called me a racist. Ouch, like that's the first time or last time I'll ever be called that.

So last month Wells Fargo called me asking for ANOTHER hispanic name. I'm sick and tired of this. It's time to play ball, by the illegals rules. I have hispanic neighbors that I cannot get their status varified. Their dogs keep us awake all night, to the point we had to move out of our master bedroom. Yes, I've called the Tulsa Police who REFUSED to do anything, especially check their status. I've called the pound and have been chased inside my house by their teenage son and daughter. Still NO ONE will do anything.

So, next time Wells Fargo calls, I'm giving them my rude neighbors address. Just wish I could find out their phone number. That would be sweet.
    Molly...contact your zoning enforcement agency with your complaint...ask for an investigator to be sent out...excessive noise, especially at night is against the law...keep on them...it took me 4 years of calls and letters to get the problem solved...I finally got things fixed when I wrote the governors office and told them the problem wasnt being looked in to by local authorities and if he didnt do something about it, the people in the neighborhood WOULD...3 weeks later, these people moved out in the middle of the night ..(the problem was a group of 10-15 mexicans operating a "chop shop" on the corner of my property)...remember..."the squeaky wheel gets the oil"...good luck...