Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

** VICTORY *** Help Duane 'Dog' Chapman avoid extradition!

ALIPAC Activists:

Duane Chapman, also known as Dog Chapman or The Dog, has been arrested at the request of Mexico and faces an extradition hearing. If The Dog is returned to Mexico he will face a corrupt legal system and possibly great danger to his life and health. His sons also face these charges.

Here is a collection of news stories about The Dogs arrest
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=40998

Here is the website for The Dog's popular TV Show
    http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/intro.php

More Info and Contact
    http://free-duane-chapman.blogspot.com/

More Info and Contact

http://free-duane-chapman.blogspot.com/

Dog to appear before Judge Barry Kurren today
    Thread Started on Today at 1:53pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dog's bail hearing to supposed to be at 3:00 p.m. today (the 15th) before Judge Barry Kurren.

You can email Judge Kurren's Courtroom Manager, Richlyn Young at:

richlyn_young@hid.uscourts.gov

Tell them what you think! Please be polite and professional if you choose to email.
    We need your help to assist The Dog!

Our letters, calls, and e-mails to the Attorney Generals office will likely have little effect since the current Attorney General, Alberto Gonzales, is a member of La Raza (The Race) and he and his department currently support open borders and the non enforcement of our existing immigration laws.

Why else would the Attorney General of the US allow Dog Chapman to be arrested at the request of Mexico when Mexico refuses to extradite over 3,000 people wanted for murder in the United States?

Who knows how many rapists, child molesters, drug smugglers, thieves, and drunk drivers are also hiding under Mexico's protection?

Dog Chapman is facing extradition because he had the guts to yank a serial rapist out of Mexico. This serial rapist is now in prison in the US sentenced to 124 years. If it were not for the bravery of Dog Chapman and his family, this rapist would be drinking a Pina Colada on a beach in Mexico today along side the other felons Mexico protects.

Enough is enough!

Please take the following actions.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST THE FULL DETAILS OF YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR LETTERS HERE FOR OTHERS TO SEE.

1. Contact Dog the Bounty Hunters family and express your support and condolences.

Contact Info:
    http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/intro.php

2. Contact the US Attorney Generals office to demand the release of Dog Chapman and his sons.

Contact Info:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

3. Contact the President of the United States to demand the release of Dog Chapman.

Contact Info

4. Write letters to the editor and call in talk radio shows to demand the release of Dog Chapman.

5. Write members of Congress and ask them to take action to intervene in this matter to release Dog Chapman.

Contact Info:

Here are copies of my communications to serve as examples for your work.

---- Letter to Congress, AG, and President -----

President George Bush, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, and members of Congress:

I am writing today to ask your office to take immediate steps to secure the release and pardon of Duane Dog Chapman. Mr. Chapman was arrested by Federal agents this week at the request of Mexico.

Please tell the corrupt Mexican government, and the drug cartels they cater to, that we will consider sending them Mr. Duane Chapman when they return the over 3,000 felons wanted for murder in the United States and stop providing sanctuary to thousands criminals that kill, rape, rob, and assault American citizens.

Mr. Chapman, also known as Dog the Bounty Hunter, is more than an entertainer and TV Star. He is an American Hero and should be released, pardoned, and given a medal on the steps of the White House!

The Dog went to Mexico and apprehended a serial rapist that is now sentenced to 124 years in prison.

The fact that my government, the US Government, is again taking sides with criminals in Mexico over those in our nation that fight to protect our citizens is deplorable.

Why is our Executive Branch continuously acting on behalf of criminals and drug and human smuggling cartels more than the American citizenry and our law enforcement? What hold or influence is at work here that leads to such treacherous policies? These questions deserve answers due to the suffering that is being caused by the current outlandish policies we are witnessing from the Executive Branch of our government.

I believe it is time for full Congressional investigations to determine why Mr. Duane Chapman and our Border Patrol agents have more to fear from our Executive Branch and the Bush administration than the drug and human importers do.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

-------------- Letter to Chapman Family -------------------

Dear Beth Chapman:

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your family and how the Executive Branch of our government has treated you. Dog deserves a medal of honor, not armed agents at your door at 6am!

My family is a big fan of your show. My organization, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC or ALIPAC, is taking action to express our despair at what has happened to you.

It is unfortunate that the Executive Branch of the United States has become more interested in helping criminals in and from Mexico than the brave Americans that put their lives on the line to make sure our system of existing laws work in this country. We feel there should be a Congressional investigation of this matter and the matter of our Border Patrol agents that have been ordered not to pursue and are facing prison time for fighting drug smugglers at the border.

We hope and pray that the corrupting influence of organized crime has not reached deep into our own government as it has in Mexico and other nations to the south.

Please know that we are standing with you Beth and that we will do all we can to get members of Congress involved in this situation. We will try to persuade them to come to your aid.

Please let me know if we can provide any assistance to you in this time of trouble.

Our hopes and prayers and activism are with you.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

-------------

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST THE FULL DETAILS OF YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR LETTERS HERE FOR OTHERS TO SEE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I left a message at the White House and DOJ. I called and spoke with Shelby and Sessions aids and left a message with them.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I have called the doj and WH and several members of Congress.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I have completed all of the above.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Please Post Copies of your PHONE Messages, E-MAIL, FAX, or LETTERS HERE FOR OTHERS TO SEE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just left a message with staffers of Bush, Cheney and my do nothing rep and senators:
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dear President Bush,

I join with my fellow Americans in expressing my shock and dismay that you and AG Gonzales would consider for one second putting American citizens into the hands of the corrupt government of Mexico. I am talking about American Bounty Hunter Duane Chapman and his sons.

President Bush, this man is a brave and outstanding American who stands on the side of law enforcement. You must not allow this man or his sons to be extradited to Mexico, a country which clearly cannot ensure their safety let alone provide them with justice and fairness.

Americans all over the country are joining together in a campaign asking you to intervene on behalf of Duane Chapman and his sons and to please stop this from happening. It is imperative that you take immediate action to ensure that they are not removed from our country. Americans in very large numbers will not consider anything less than this as being acceptable. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Please Post Copies of your PHONE Messages, E-MAIL, FAX, or LETTERS HERE FOR OTHERS TO SEE.
    I was going to do just that and I accidently sent my letters via email to those guys before I hit copy. Sorry about that. I really wanted to show you all what I said, but it was really eye opening.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Contacted White House, AG's office, Congressman Norwood, Senators Isakson and Chambliss. Will e-mail Dobbs shortly.

Here's what I wrote to Dog:

I'm very sorry to hear about you being arrested and possibly extradited to Mexico for taking a violent serial rapist scum of the earth off the streets. I don't know what this country is coming to, but it is an outrage that our government would sell any of us out to appease a corrupt foreign nation. You and your family have my condolences and you can rest assure that I would do whatever I can to stop this travesty from happening. No matter what, you are one of my heros and I'm hoping and praying that this all works out and we can get to the bottom of the traitors that are doing this to you. Thank you for all your hard work in apprehending all of those criminals. You are not only a great American patriot, but you are doing the lords work. Stay safe.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast