Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To Bounty Hunter
    I am not a regular viewer of The Bounty Hunter, but I am against the inequities of the legal systems between Mexico and the U.S.
    Mexico has over 3000 convicted felons that it refuses to extradite, and the police and legal system are known for corruption and graft.
    Our Attorney General is a member of LaRaza, an organization that advocates the annexation of the Western U.S, back to Mexico, while posing as an advocate for Latino Rights.
    I am against Mexico's 40 consulates in this country and their interference with our judicial and political system. I do not believe that we should honor their extradition requests when they don't honor ours.
    As a member of Americans Against legal Immigration (ALIPAC) I am outraged at the actions of Mexico as a country and plan on contacting my representatives for the State of Colorado to protest this extradition. On a personal level, I believe that if Mr. chapman is sentenced and put into a Mexican jail his life will be in grave danger.

To Senators and Congressmen and White House

I am against any extradition of Duane Chapman to Mexico. The Mexican government harbors over 3000 convicted felons that they refuse to extradite and the inequality of the systems is staggering.
    I am not a fan, nor am I a regular watcher if Mr. Chapman's TV show, but I am a citizen of this country, and lately that has become a second class citizen that is only there to pay the bills run up by Mexico and it's people. I feel that Mr Gonzales (LaRaza member) has put the wants of Mexico before concern of the safety of a citizen of this country. To extradite even one citizen to Mexico is wrong in the current culture of corruption and graft in Mexico

Thank you

Read from these for the phone calls.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dear Mrs. Chapman,

I would like to express my concern along with so many other Americans regarding the decision of our government to consider sending your husband and sons to Mexico.

I would like to let you know that I am joining my fellow volunteers at Americans for Legal Immigration; ALIPAC, to work towards keeping them right here in America.

Please rest assurred that we will work hard on their behalf. Thank you for all that your family has done and continues to do to help our country. It is now our turn to do something to help you and your family.

Sincerely,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To help speed things up a bit, I'm listing the contact email below
    (that way, you can circumvent having to click-through the intro and other web pages):

comments@dogthebountyhunter.com

(I'm starting to send on this as well).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Schnitt,

I do not know whether or not you are aware of this, so I am sending a link to a Seattle Newspaper for you to read the story for yourself. I am talking about the possibility that the American bounty hunter, Duane Chapman, who captured and returned the serial rapist who had fled to Mexico back to America.

The Mexican government, the CORRUPT Mexican government is demanding that the U.S. government hand Mr. Chapman and his son and another man who assisted in the capture over to them.

Schnitt......can you imagine an American bounty hunter in the hands of the Mexican government ?? It's important to know that there are over 3,000 criminals which the U.S. has asked Mexico to send back here to us, for serious crimes and they have refused.

Please spread the word and help us to keep Mr. Chapman and the others here in America. As more and more Americans hear the details, we are joining togther to convince and to get President Bush not to allow them to be etradited into the hands of the corrupt Mexican government.

Thank you for considering this story.

Sincerely,

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/1401AP ... rrest.html

Sent Dobbs, Michelle Malkin, - more to follow...

JAK
    Sent letters to the President, Attorney General, my reps. and Mrs. Chapman.

Used LegalUSCitizens letters (hope you don't mind).
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

So far emailed Senator Feinstein. She got involved in the border agent insanity so she just may jump on board here also.

Dear Senator Feinstein,
    I am appalled to hear of the extradition of Duane Chapman to the corrupt country of Mexico. This man was a bounty hunter who apprehended a serial rapist who is now serving 124 yrs in prison. Who knows how many women this man has saved? Who is our government working for? Is it U. S. citizens or Mexico? First there was the story of those two border patrol agents and now this. I am beyond belief. There should be an investigation into this matter just as there is for those agents. Please help this injustice and insanity.
    Sincerely,
    Sent his email to pres, vp and Gonzales:

How can our government be extraditing Duane Chapman, the bounty hunter who went to Mexico to get a serial rapist and consquently is serving 124 yrs in prison, to the corrupt country of Mexico? First I hear about those border agents and now this. Who are you working for? Mr. Chapman should receive a medal, not this treatment from his own country. Outrageous! I am contacting my senators and representatives, local media outlets and talk radio shows to spread this insanity.
    Not done either.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Has everyone seen this? Globalism and what it means for us all.

At an arraignment hearing yesterday afternoon, Assistant U.S. Attorney Ronald Johnson argued that the defendants should remain in custody until their extradition hearing, which has yet to be scheduled, explaining that since this is an international case, "there is no constitutional right to bail. There is a presumption against bail."

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 731#216731

W,

I used your letter to the White House (changed the names to mine) so I hope you don't mind. I faxed the White House, Senator Bennett, Senator Hatch, Rep Jim Matheson, and the AG.
    I also sent the following letter to Dog's support.

Dear Mrs. Chapman,

I am writing to you to express my concern and anger at the insanity regarding the decision of the government to consider extradition of what many believe to be a national hero. (your husband and sons).

Many Americans are fed up w/ the pandering and catering to these criminals by our government.

I am a member of ALIPAC.us (Americans For Legal Immigration) and William Gheen and the fabulous team at ALIPAC are very disturbed at this event, and have taken action to gain as much support as possible.

Our hopes and prayers are with the Chapman family.

Sincerely,
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I've invited the Chapman family to view our efforts here by attaching this message to my e-mail to Beth.

PS: You can see our activists in action at this link on the net...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=41078

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast